I didn't notice in this or any article I have read where the Reverand Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson is condemming the behavior of these 6 black youths beating up a blind man for his money.....WTF. If this were 6 white kids beating up a blind black man there would be riots and both of the Reverands here. Hell one was here to pray for a thief of a Mayor who was in prison for his mis deeds.

And then African Americans wonder why it is that white folks sometimes feel like they do......

Blind Man Beaten for his cash

Christine Ferretti / The Detroit News

Mount Clemens -- A legally blind man who was beaten and robbed of his Social Security disability funds Tuesday will be reimbursed this afternoon by community groups that were outraged over the incident.
Vito Strolis, co-chairman of the Friends of Mount Clemens, said the group will meet at 3 p.m. at the gazebo near Mount Clemens City Hall with victim Daniel Perron to hand him $300 from the Friends and another $300 from the Fraternal Order of Police, Central Macomb Lodge.
Strolis said the groups stepped up to help Perron after seeing media reports about the attack.

"I had to read the article three times about this man; it upset the heck out of me," he said. "I want this fellow to know ... there are good people here, and we will not tolerate this."
Perron was attacked by a group of young adults and teenagers around 6:30 p.m. Tuesday while returning from a party store with a money order to pay his rent and the remaining $600 he had left for the month in his pocket.
Perron said the perpetrators slammed his head into a wrought-iron fence on North River Road near the Gibraltar Trade Center. He was knocked to the ground, kicked in the head and flipped upside down as the crooks robbed him. The group then fled.
Sheriff officials questioned and released four individuals.
Capt. John Roberts today said investigators are still seeking additional witnesses and conducting more interviews related to the incident.
Anyone with information about the attack is asked to call the Macomb County Sheriff Detective Bureau at [[586) 307-9358.
Donations for Perron are being accepted at Mount Clemens City Hall. There will be a collection envelope near the treasurer's office. All checks must be made payable to Daniel Perron.
Anyone with questions can call [[586) 469-6818, ext 317.
cferretti@detnews.com [[586) 468-0343

From The Detroit News: