Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

View Poll Results: Who has a better mastery of the English language?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Danny

9 56.25%
  • Palin

4 25.00%
  • Other

3 18.75%

Thread: Danny vs. Palin

Hybrid View

Actually, you know what sounds like Palin? This piece of tripe:

"On a serious note though, I take politics with a grain of salt though. It's like football. No play that the visiting team runs will make the home team submit. The home team will just have to adjust their game. The goal for the home team will always be victory, which by extension means defeat for the visitors. No matter how successful the visiting team is the goal of the home team doesn't change. In other words, Dems will always want to win elections over Reps and vice versa, so they will always paint the moves of the opponent in a negative light. Even when those moves are the same exact moves they have performed themselves. That's just the nature of the political animal."

A whole paragraph that says nothing. Sounds just like the Katie Couric interview.

Danny is much more interesting. He provides facts, opinions that get people talking, and humor. He doesn't just babble or ask a bunch of stupid questions.

Quote Originally Posted by East Detroit View Post
    Actually, you know what sounds like Palin? This piece of tripe:

"On a serious note though, I take politics with a grain of salt though. It's like football. No play that the visiting team runs will make the home team submit. The home team will just have to adjust their game. The goal for the home team will always be victory, which by extension means defeat for the visitors. No matter how successful the visiting team is the goal of the home team doesn't change. In other words, Dems will always want to win elections over Reps and vice versa, so they will always paint the moves of the opponent in a negative light. Even when those moves are the same exact moves they have performed themselves. That's just the nature of the political animal."

A whole paragraph that says nothing. Sounds just like the Katie Couric interview.

Danny is much more interesting. He provides facts, opinions that get people talking, and humor. He doesn't just babble or ask a bunch of stupid questions.
    And exactly what did you fail to understand about what I said there?

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
    And exactly what did you fail to understand about what I said there?
    Why it took a paragraph to say 5 words. Palin does the same thing. Circular commentary or argument that goes on for minutes and communicates a 5 second thought. Multiply that time spent by all the people reading... not good.

Quote Originally Posted by East Detroit View Post
    Why it took a paragraph to say 5 words. Palin does the same thing. Circular commentary or argument that goes on for minutes and communicates a 5 second thought. Multiply that time spent by all the people reading... not good.
    It's because I used an example to convey the thought. But I'll accept your criticism.