Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Hah, what benefit is there in getting robbed...? I am a black female and hardly look forward to such an event... and I try to avoid areas where it could happen, urban and suburban.
    Quote Originally Posted by R8RBOB View Post
    Is it fair to say that the other two criminals were...dare I say this.....White? Welcome to the 21st century where Black and White will pair up to benefit in these harsh times.

Crime happens everywhere. Even in Downtown Birmingham. When more kids hang out and making a ruckus out of the predestrian life and other 'Richie Rich' glamous businesses, the tramps and theives will follow, then come the homeless yahoos, drug dealers and DEAD [[C)KRAK HEADS.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Hah, what benefit is there in getting robbed...? I am a black female and hardly look forward to such an event... and I try to avoid areas where it could happen, urban and suburban.
    Sista, didn't you notice it was a joke? The point that I was attempting to make was that WDIV wanted to focus on the fact that two of the desperadoes were Black yet they forget to mention what race the other two guys were.

Hah! I hear that...
    Quote Originally Posted by R8RBOB View Post
    Sista, didn't you notice it was a joke? The point that I was attempting to make was that WDIV wanted to focus on the fact that two of the desperadoes were Black yet they forget to mention what race the other two guys were.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4