I met Kim Meltzer a few days ago. She had some good points. I nearly always split my ticket in the general election and vote Republican in the primary. My strategy is this: a Republican is a sure thing in this district in the general election. I at least want a say who that will be. I am going to vote for Cox for Gov. because I think he'll get trounced in the general election. I'll leave it up to sensible Democrats to nominate the best gubenetorial candidate and vote for them in November.
As I said, I met her a few days ago. I went to one of her events. I asked several questions that raised eyebrows amongst her supporters. The entire event had a racist undertone. It was appalling. I felt like I needed a shower when I got out of there! I'm now starting my own one-man mini campaign. Today I'm printing "Don't vote for Kim Meltzer" signs and placing them in my car windows. I am driving it to church tomorrow morning, getting there early, and parking near the door so everyone will have to walk by it. Some of the participants the other night are my fellow parhisoners. I'm also making a similar sign for my front yard. I also live less than a mile from my polling location so I'm thinking about parking the car within the allowed limits from the door early in the morning, then walking home and taking another car to work.
BTW I did some research and I am quite certain that she is cheating on her property taxes. She moved out in October 2009 to establish residency in a rental home in the 11th district. All to avoid facing Carl Marlinga in the Democrat friendly district where her home is in Clinton Township. She has yet to rescind her primary residence exemption on the home she owns, which you are required to do on property that is not owner-occupied. She is saving being charged an additional 18 mills of taxes this year. I calculated her tax savings via this deceit to be $1585. I forwarded by research conclusions to her opponents and told to do whatever they want with the information. On Monday, I'll be contacting the Clinton Township assessor's office to let them know they have a tax cheater to investigate.

Sorry for the lengthy post. I guess you know how I feel about her. The latest stunt is just unbelievable.