Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    His program recently aired on Fox pertaining to the Tea parties is dead on [[one, very fresh example).
    if it was anything like his bit in nat. review, it was yet more pure unadulterated Faux News BS

Lorax Guest

Michael the "Savage" Weener is another one of those socially retarded fascist nutsacks who need to be silenced on principle alone.

He claimed his right to free speech has been compromised by being banned from travel to the UK, which as a member of the EU, would render him ineligible to travel to any member nation in Europe.

He says he's going to sue the Home Secretary of the UK for having his name placed on a list of undesirables, such as terrorists, thugs, and other criminals.

Since most people, including the laws of the UK believe that speech has meaning, and consequences, maybe he should temper his hate speech toward muslims, gays, women, unions, the usual rogue's gallery/garden variety bigotry you see with most repugnicans.

Now if the UK could add George Tush, Prick Cheney and a few others to the list.

ccbatson Guest

Sigh...Lorax is another liberal that has the definition of Fascism backwards.

Here is an idea for you Rb....watch the show before trying [[unsuccessfully) to discredit it.

"Pretty hateful towards liberals" is not proof of anything. What he said about Michael J Fox was not PC, but it was not hateful [[and it happened to be true).
    So you think M.J. Fox is faking his illness, since that is what your boy Rush said. I never thought you were that blind.

Here is an idea for you Rb....watch the show before trying [[unsuccessfully) to discredit it.
    Unlike your refusal to respond to the actual broadcast of GoLeft TV instead of the headlines.

Lorax Guest

His program recently aired on Fox pertaining to the Tea parties is dead on [[one, very fresh example).

Why not call it by it's proper name, "Teabagging Parties" which is what the right wing nut sacks were calling it until someone more educated in modern slang [[namely the talking heads on MSNBC) explained to them that "teabagging" refers to male strippers dragging their jockstraps over the faces of the patrons!

Really is hysterical watching the repugs trying to back pedal on that one!

Lorax Guest

Sorry Batboy, wrong again.

May I suggest picking up a dictionary? If you are fortunate to have one handy, which I doubt, you'll discover the true meaning of words.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    So you think M.J. Fox is faking his illness, since that is what your boy Rush said. I never thought you were that blind.
    Batty's had his nose shoved so far up the Caftan Warlord's behind, he is blinded by the lonely, diseased darkness.

We should all wonder what Brush Lintball's particular flavor of KoolAid tastes like, but I cherish my tastebuds, and don't need to be reminded of the open sewer of Calcutta.

since YOU, bats, have posted definitions of fascism that run counter to what every historian knows about it, how its creators defined it...

as to your last comment, since I read the same tea-part crap, why would I bother watching a bit on tv covering the same bs by the same person?

If you saw there was a segment about the Ayn Rand cult by the publisher of Skeptic, and you've already read his article, would you feel the need to see it on TV?

ccbatson Guest

no, bats. mussolini's definition is more accurate. leave it to you to use the most simple-minded [[and inaccurate) dictionary out there

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4