Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

I don't think Carlita will be living in a Motel 6 just yet. Kwame's sis losing her home to foreclosure also. The gravy train , friends and family plan is dried up.

Hmmm, I always find it interesting that despite the "hook ups" and extra cash advantages made available these individuals so engaged are broke, or unable to maintain any long term assets.

This speaks to how ill gotten goods are of little benefit in the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by fanniemae View Post
    I don't think Carlita will be living in a Motel 6 just yet. Kwame's sis losing her home to foreclosure also. The gravy train , friends and family plan is dried up.
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-02-10 at 04:35 AM.

Talk about your gravy train crashing off the tracks!They can't testify against each other,or can they?She may be part of the Fed. probe into all this corruption.Remember that sad scowl on her face when they went before the people and KK said to leave her out of this.Ya alls' boy has a wife who knows alot more than than we were all led to belive.The Karmanos/Penske/Gilbert/? "gifts/loans may have been hush money.I'm just saying...

[quote=Lt. Dan Bassett;159339]Then Karmanos added: "You just saw the 21st century version of a lynching, OK?"

Psssst. Hey Pete, the Wayne county prosecutor is BLACK and she doesn't like corrupt thugs and their associated "crime families". Now, maybe its time to slather some more of that hush money down to the lovely Carlita in Texas. I hear she's downsizing a bit.

I'll bet Karmanos is still picking up the tab!!! I hope she gets a short lease so because of the IRS trouble she will be in soon.....and then off to a nice small gated room....in prison!!!

I hope she didn't know anything about this stuff. Say what you will about Kwame, and about her, but I never rejoice when kids have both parents incarcerated.

Something tells me divorce proceedings might be in the works...

I agree fully with your position. That would just be sad for the kids that are not at fault for the choices of their parents.
    Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    I hope she didn't know anything about this stuff. Say what you will about Kwame, and about her, but I never rejoice when kids have both parents incarcerated.

I hope she stays out for the boys' sakes, but it is about time she got a job, isn't it? She's got a college degree, that's got to be good for more than going out for manicures.

Yep, remove the "arrogant" above-it-all smirk and join the rest of the working stiffs -- lucky enough to be working... Having an education is a plus she has that some are struggling to attain.

News flash: The gravy train of city funds and other favors diverted for lavish personal lifestyle options is over. Stand up and take care of the kids!

Quote Originally Posted by pffft View Post
    I hope she stays out for the boys' sakes, but it is about time she got a job, isn't it? She's got a college degree, that's got to be good for more than going out for manicures.

Quote Originally Posted by REL View Post
    Something tells me divorce proceedings might be in the works...
    Good thing Kwame forked over the money for her to have plastic surgery. Now she can find a new sugar daddy to pay her way.

I don't see any free Lincoln Navigators [[ remember the one that was denied, paid thru city funds) in Carlita's future. Let her work for and pay for a nice Chrysler van.

Everytime I think of Hizzoners wife I think of the story posted here a few years ago. She was going to a store or restaurant in Birmingham, and a hour before she was due to arrive her posse came to town, found the best parking spot and coned it off until she arrived. I think they may have also stayed around for security. Arrogant!!!

Is she making a movie with Al Pacino called "Carlita's Way"? Who else is gonna be in it?

LOL! Let's see Karmonos can be her attorney, beady-eyed Klinefeld [[originally played by Sean Penn)... let's see who is going to be Billy Blanco from the Bronx?! Mike Cox?
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Publican View Post
    Is she making a movie with Al Pacino called "Carlita's Way"? Who else is gonna be in it?

Default Texas judge dismisses Carlita's case to keep assets

Slam! Another loss for the Kilpatricks.
    http://www.freep.com/article/2010070...familys-assets

Oh, poor dear! Will she have to get an honest job now, for the first time in her life, maybe? Oh, the injustice of it all

Ha Ha............
    The KK gravy train continues to loose steam, love it.

And that's what I like about Texas!

I am sure an appeal is in the works. Not sure of all the particulars, but just hope in the meantime the actions are in place to get whatever assets can be gotten. Sorry Carlita but i think you are screwed. So sad.

A message clearly sent:

"The judge, Terry R. Means, said he “is reluctant to wade” into what he said was “a uniquely local matter” of Michigan state courts."

Yep, so much for all the "We're Texan's now..." crap K & C were so smug and condescending let us [[sniffle-sniffle) left behind "Detroiter's" know!

This decision clearly conveys that Texas is NOT interested in carrying the water for or genuflecting to protect the Kilpatricks.

That seeming infinite privileged [[Gravy Train) was local to the D. ...When the "Train" was still on the tracks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kathy2trips View Post
    And that's what I like about Texas!
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-08-10 at 05:41 PM.

Yep! It is derailing quickly and those who were smart un-hitched a while back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    Ha Ha............
    The KK gravy train continues to loose steam, love it.

I still think someone is supplying the gravy train, how else is Carlita going to live? She just has to learn how to hide it, something I am sure she has already been doing, most certainly as soon as they found out the prosecutor's office knew about all the accounts they had up until Sept.

Hope they didn't forget that mattress they had stuffed with cash when they made the move. LOL

And PR Guy Mike Paul thinks the case will be filed in Detroit. Why didn't they file here in the first place??????? I have a few thoughts on this but we'll just wait and see if they do file it in the D.

Comments on the Free Press site mention that recent photos of Carlita show her looking considerably different from photos taken in Michigan. I agree. I have been looking and looking at the May 2010 photos and ampuzzled. Lost weight, that's true. Longer, pretty hair - that's true. But just appears so different.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast