I noticed this a week or two ago, but still noting posted on it... The Raw Cafe is opening its doors in the former C-Pop gallery location on the corner of Woodward Ave and E Willis Street. Previously, Front Page Deli slated to open in that location, but I guess that fell through. Seeing that Midtown Corner Cafe/deli is block up, and seeing how there are so many vegans and vegetarians around Midtown, I think this cafe couldn't be more welcomed.

Here is a quote from the website:

The RAW CAFÉ began as a very successful gourmet raw food meal delivery service in 2007 and has since established a physical location at 4160 Woodward Avenue corner of Willis Street in Detroit Michigan. Raw food is INCREDIBLE at the RAW Cafe-Detroit. You can dine-in or take-out any of our gourmet living cuisine. Our menus are diverse and change seasonally. We offer many different entrees, raw juices, pasta dishes, wraps, pizza, burgers, and “guilt-free” desserts, desserts, desserts! You can dine-in or carry-out a living breakfast, lunch or dinner; any number of our decadent desserts, smoothies, thin and crispy crackers, raw and nutritional books, and so much more! We guarantee you will fall in LOVE with our food.
http://therawcafe.com/