Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Coogle!

Kudos to Ralph Gilles, the head of design at Chrysler, a fellow Montrealer of Haitian descent.

Saw a next generation Charger on the road today. Even through the camo you could see the size isn't changing but the grill is getting much more aggressive.

Just proves no matter how good something is theres always someone that wants to piss on your parade. Oh well.
    And my reference to the rebel flag was a joke because of the raw nature of the commercial. Just as people who make Scarface jokes and Rap lyric references. Doesn't mean were really gonna make someone say "hello to my little friend" or "pop a cap in your a$$". THANKS ANYWAYS THOUGH!

Quote Originally Posted by One Shot View Post
    Just proves no matter how good something is theres always someone that wants to piss on your parade. Oh well.
    And my reference to the rebel flag was a joke because of the raw nature of the commercial. Just as people who make Scarface jokes and Rap lyric references. Doesn't mean were really gonna make someone say "hello to my little friend" or "pop a cap in your a$$". THANKS ANYWAYS THOUGH!
    You're welcome. Just because you used "poor judgement" in your post, no need to get salty. That rebel flag reference isn't taken too kindly by a lot who frequent
    this board. It has a special meaning of racism and hate for a particular race.

I dont think the rebel flag existed in George Dubya's day. The original Dubya that is... Any ways the rebel flag also had a fair bit of freedom-propaganda attached to its umbilical cord. The tea party went a long way in the public imagination but the cotton pickin' imperialists needed another bit of branding to justify their need for independance...

That commericial appeals to the inner Tea Party in every one of you.

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RickBeall View Post
    Shit. The Teabaggers don't hold the franchise on patriotism, OR the revolution.

Being cheapassed and ignorant doesn't make one a patriot.

For reasons that seem to me fairly obvious, I don't hold the rebel flag dear or anything, but he did qualify that suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by RickBeall View Post
    A thought-provoking invitation to share how we feel about the tea party? Bully, may the threadjacking commence.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2