i know many people here are against the whole urban exploration thing, but i figured id toss out the question anyways.

has anyone ventured into the old Southwest Detroit Hospital? This one kills me everytime i drive past, i just must get in a photograph the place.

I went there and the places looks like fort knox all the doors are welded shut and it seems access is almost impossible, although i noticed some open doors at the bottom of the loading dock [[which is filled with at least 3' of the most disgusting water ive ever seen)... i would imagine this entrance is sealed with steel bars much like all the others but i am curious if that is how people get in...

im just out to photograph, no vandalism, no spray painting or tagging or looting.. i think if i don't get into these places now, they will be destroyed and i will never get to see what was inside... and then it is lost, at least photographs will last... anyways, you may not agree with it, but thats my thought. i respect others reasons for disagreeing, please respect my reasons for doing it.. so if anyone has and advice to me, a PM would be appreciated.

also, ive done some of the other UE stuff in detroit, MCS, Packard, but they are getting boring for me, I was really hoping to get into some of the downtown skyscapers, like Book or possibly some of the abandoned churches... any suggestions or tips would be appreciated.

again, please remember i and only doing this as a photographer, nothing malicious..