Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Sorry I never heard of it but would love to attend. Please let me know when it is.

This reminds me of how much I used to enjoy the true ethnic festivals at Hart Plaza growing up. Greek, Italian, Mexican, Polish, Irish, Ukranian. Man, there was a lot of good food and entertainment there. It would be nice if the ethnic festivals were brought back on the Riverwalk or Campus Martius every weekend.

I checked the Gaelic League website but there is no mention of it in their upcoming events. I'll send an e-mail and find out if it's still happening.

Check with the Fiesta Gardens restaurant. They may know, it's been held there before, I think it may be sometime in June.

There hasn't been an Irish Mexican festival for a couple of years now. there are suggestions to having
    a Corktown/Mexicantown festival, but there are several
    problems - location being one of them due to the Gateway Project. There are people working on this and
    hopefully, something will be in place for early fall.