Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by ghettopalmetto View Post
    What in the hell are you talking about??? Slavery has been illegal in the District of Columbia for 147 years. Do you suppose the general contractor found a loophole?
    Oops, My mistake. I was referring to the Capital and the White House, sorry.
    Last edited by Detroitej72; July-11-10 at 01:21 PM.

I know what Detroitej72 was trying to say.
    Do you?

I think you are confusing me with other neo-cons!,

Sorry, GP, I misread a thread.

I apoligise... As a fellow Catholic, do you accept my apology?
    Last edited by Detroitej72; July-12-10 at 01:18 AM.

What in the hell are you talking about??? Slavery has been illegal in the District of Columbia for 147 years. Do you suppose the general contractor found a loophole?

Patrick--in your professional opinion, what *should* the Visitor Center have cost? On what assumptions do you base your cost estimate?

Thanks for the laughs, gentlemen. Once again, you reveal yourselves to be blindly ideological ranting ill-informed idiots, with not a shred of relevance or fact in anything you write.
    I want to apologize for these comments. I got hot under the collar for no reason at all. Forgive me, and my Polish temperament.

I think Detroitej72 was referring to the original construction of the Capitol Building, which did in fact make use of slave labor. The Visitors Center under discussion is a [[mostly) underground addition to the east face of the Capitol, across the street from the Supreme Court, and it has gone well over its initial budget and construction schedule for a myriad of reasons.
    Last edited by ghettopalmetto; July-14-10 at 10:21 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2