Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Thread: Java Hutt

Threaded View

Default Java Hutt

A colorful cast of characters parades and prances through this amiable amicable cofffee shop hot spot. Located a half block west of Woodward, the place is cozy, comfy and welcoming, a real down to earth place, its not unusual to see a patron kicked back with their bare feet on the coffee table or taking a light cat nap on one of the leather sofa. I met my wife, and made many new friends on the front patio section.Students study, computer users hook up to the mother board and drift into cyberspace, while other patrons relax with a newspaper and a smoothie. The food fare runs the gamut of healthy to artery clogging supersweet deserts. Java Hutt Steve is usually on hand, opening the door for the ladies, or telling stories of the many kids hes saved. Owners Mark and Cecilia sold the Birmingham location last I heard, and occasionally pop in with their cute little ones.
    Check it out!
    Last edited by terryh; June-29-10 at 05:39 PM.