Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Default Skipper's Hamtown Open-Stage Tonight

C'mon down to Skipper's tonight [[every tuesday at 9PM) for your shot at fame. Or is it infamy? In any case, your life might never be the same after speaking your piece and showing off your talents at Skipper's Hamtown. No cover charge. Reasonable drink prices. Cool, relaxed atmosphere. New, enclosed back yard for lounging, smoking and observing urban alley culture. This is becoming an institution. Kinda like Eloise, considering the owner. Perform some magic .........tricks. Read poetry or your favorite book passage. Have fun and drinks. Starts at 9PM. Hosted by delicious Rachael Taylor. Yummmmm. See ya'. WWW.SKIPPERSHAMTOWN.COM
    Last edited by 1KielsonDrive; August-11-10 at 09:16 PM.

Sorry, we didn't make it tonight, a sudden bout took my friend out.

Hopefully next week.

It was an absolute blast seeing and hearing ol' Charlie Taylor last night, Skip.

What a blast from my past...and Rachael was really prime, too.

Big fun, sorry I couldn't hang to hear everyone. I think I missed JL, too. Damn.

Thanks for showing up, Gannon. And you were early, at that. WOW! Your beautiful and charming companion didn't hurt a bit either. You guys can hang, listen to music, shoot pool and grace my joint, anytime. Yes, the music was awesome and only got better as the night went by. Charlie Taylor --------- what can I say? A fucking legend playing in MY BAR. Another WOW!

Open Mic/Stage tonight, tuesday July 5, at 9PM. Don't miss it. You never know who will show up, do you Gannon? No cover, reasonably priced drinks. Backyard patio for smoking. Leashed dogs and bicycles welcome. Shoot pool and hang out. WWW.SKIPPERSHAMTOWN.COM

Due to unforeseen circumstances, Skipper's Hamtown Bar Open-Mic, hosted by the inimitable Rachael Taylor, is cancelled for tonight, tuesday, July 13, 2010. We will keep you informed of any changes. Thank you for your patronage and patience. = S = WWW.SKIPPERSHAMTOWN.COM =

Open today from 4PM until 2AM.

Open-Mic/Stage tonight, Tuesday July 27, 9PM. Check out these photos from our last one. See ya'. WWW.SKIPPERSHAMTOWN.COM

Here are a few more photos for your pleasure. See ya'. WWW.SKIPPERSHAMTOWN.COM

Hey Skip, do you have WiFi at the bar yet?

I stopped by today but I guess it was to early.

Oops, just checked out the website [[NICE) and saw the hours and that you do have WiFi, or WeFe as they call it down here at Suzy's. Someone apparently came in and asked for some of the free WeFe

Tonight, Tuesday August 3, @ 9PM. Hosted by Rachael Taylor. No cover charge. Reasonable drink prices. Join the jam or just chill and listen. Read your favorite passage or your latest short story. Come on down and check it out. WWW.SKIPPERSHAMTOWN.COM

Tonight at 9PM. Hosted by Rachael Taylor and attended by thousands. Kind of like 'Hamstock'. Don't tell the police and fire departments. See 'ya here. WWW.SKIPPERSHAMTOWN.COM

Thanks to all of you who show up, partake, and support Skipper's Hamtown Open-Mic/Stage, week to week. The Detroit Yes community is the best.

Tonight, tuesday, August 17, at 9PM. No cover. Resonable drink prices. Show off your talents. Hosted by Rachael Taylor. See ya'. WWW.SKIPPERSHAMTOWN.COM
    Last edited by 1KielsonDrive; September-14-10 at 01:28 AM.

Open-Mic/Stage tonight, tuesday August 31, at 9PM. Hosted by John Lopez. Come on out and enjoy the music and art. Hot air and warm beer. Cheap wine. Brown paper bags. Great view of Hamtown's finest alley from our backyard. Bring your pooch. Secure unicycle parking. Dancing girls. And boys. You must attend this event at least once in your life. Oh, watch out for the flying bottles. WWW.SKIPPERSHAMTOWN.COM

Open-Mic/Stage tonight, tuesday September 7, at 9PM. Rachael's back from her hiking trip to the Great Smokey Mountains. Stop by and take part in a fun event. Lot's of interesting and creative people. See ya' here. = WWW.SKIPPERSHAMTOWN.COM =

Open-Mic/Stage tonight, Tuesday September 14 @9PM. Drop by for a good time. = WWW.SKIPPERSHAMTOWN.COM =