Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Default "Queen City" any info?

Hi everyone,

Since you all seem to know just about everything there is to know, I was hoping you could help me. Below you'll find the only picture I have come across of the "Queen City". She used to be moored on the Windsor waterfront just east of Ouellette, possibly with another. From what I can remember, she was used as a resturant maybe even called "the TugBoat resturant" but being only 28 my memeories are fuzzy at best as to when she left. All I do remember is that she was a habitual sinker, and seemed to be just as comfortable with a slip at Ouellette or a slip at the river bottom.
    Again, this is the only picture I can find, and might not even be the ship I'm thinking of. I'm pretty sure I actually seen her in a marina/scrapyard near....Sinbads? Would that be right? I only caught a peek while on a river tour from Windsor.I'm not sure what I'm looking for here, her fate, is she basically a gonner, etc.......I suppose just info and pictures if y'all got'em!
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Magnatomicflux; June-25-10 at 06:55 PM.