Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

For some, all DPS teachers and staff persons should be cast into the same pot as these specific, incompetent, corrupt and inappropriate board members [[Matthis and Murray)!

That really serves a certain broad agenda. Way to go DPS Board. Job well done -- great timing. Thank you! Just GO!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    hah-hah-hah!! 'he's a young man'??!?!?!? woohh!!! I've heard it all now! Everyone on DPS needs to go.. I have written emails to every board member and I will be writing snail mail to robert bobb, Mayor Bing and others..
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-20-10 at 05:15 AM.

Keep digging your hole Murray

Even then, though, some DPS board members continued to defend him. Reverend David Murray, who is 58, described the 56-year-old Mathis as "a young man," who is still learning basic rules of deportment.

"Like I say, it's not that uncommon for people to behave in that fashion," he said Monday, "especially if the person is coming on to them. In most workplaces, they tell you you shouldn't have any social carrying on in the workplace."

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20100622/...#ixzz0rYdJPMYK
    Last edited by leland_palmer; June-22-10 at 12:47 AM.

My friend David had this to say regarding Rev. Murry's comments:

"I agree with the Reverend David Murray. I think Mathis clearly didn't know Gueyser would be offended when he fondled himself and whipped his dick out during a professional discussion about children's education. I think most pre-60 young men commit totally unrequited sex acts in front of their coworkers because they just don't realize that's not how the world works yet. First offenses such as this one should be excused until the age of 65, when the offenders are senior citizens and won't know any better anyway."

Yeah, now fall into the hole and disappear. How vacant and incompetent can a person be and sound!
    Quote Originally Posted by leland_palmer View Post
    Keep digging your hole Murray

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20100622/...#ixzz0rYdJPMYK

and now Murray is running for a State Rep seat. Sigh.....

LOL! You see a bunch of union shop printed signs and promos taped up on gas station bullet proof glass of all forms of floatsom and jerks running for state rep etc. But then again some them actually make it thru. But, please not this obvious kook-a-lah-goon-kook... please, please!
    Quote Originally Posted by MsChievous View Post
    and now Murray is running for a State Rep seat. Sigh.....
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-22-10 at 10:02 AM.

I'm happy to report that the dear Reverend is NOT running for State Representative; however, my delight is tempered by the fact that the Drooling One is indeed running for the Wayne County Commision. District 6.

His competition includes fellow kook, Irma Clark-Coleman, and political unknowns, Willie Mcleod and Keith Williams.

http://www.waynecounty.com/mygovt/cl...%20LISTING.pdf

page 13.

Indeed that is a relief Gnome. Thanks for that listing item. I did not realize Ms. Kilpatrick lived so close to my area. Who is the "drooling" one... Conyers? LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    I'm happy to report that the dear Reverend is NOT running for State Representative; however, my delight is tempered by the fact that the Drooling One is indeed running for the Wayne County Commision. District 6.

His competition includes fellow kook, Irma Clark-Coleman, and political unknowns, Willie Mcleod and Keith Williams.

http://www.waynecounty.com/mygovt/cl...%20LISTING.pdf

page 13.

Zacha, I should not have tried to be so cute in trying to describe David Murray. If you've ever spent any time speaking with Reverend David Murray, you would notice that the corners of his mouth fill with a frothy substance that appears to be drool.

He also seems to have broken his nose at some point requiring him to breath through his mouth all the time. I assume that is why his mouth is always agape as though he is trying to catch flies.

You are just bad... eww... TMI! ROTFL! Yes, I have had the fortunate and recent blessing of seeing Murray in person here and there and yes, his appearance is rather disturbing and unkempt - recall the home situation with the foster kids...

There is an ongoing problem, obviously.

However, for the record let me state that my issue with Murray is not that he is a board member or an employee etc. with "special needs" which he admits to. From time to time I work with some adults and teens from that population in varied capacities who often excel beyond the norm in specific areas withstanding their particular challenge.

My issue with Murray is with his own documented personal irresponsibility, lack of ethics and morals per HIS comments which endorse the same corrupt behavior patterns and attitudes from his peers. Where and what are his standards? I would not care if he drooled or not, if he took a stand towards rightness or course correction.

He does neither!!!

This is particularly disturbing considering he's a board member of a major school district where this kind of mentality should not be present. Duh.

Like I said before these folks are a lead sea-anchor for the board and DPS [[by proximity)... they need to go. Or stay -- a pattern for Detroit politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    Zacha, I should not have tried to be so cute in trying to describe David Murray. If you've ever spent any time speaking with Reverend David Murray, you would notice that the corners of his mouth fill with a frothy substance that appears to be drool.

He also seems to have broken his nose at some point requiring him to breath through his mouth all the time. I assume that is why his mouth is always agape as though he is trying to catch flies.
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-22-10 at 11:18 AM.

Oops! Sorry to post mistaken information. I knew I'd seen his name running for SOMETHING. Anything is bad....

Any guy who would change his first name to "Reverend" to make people think he's a man of the cloth has my vote.

That's what Murray did, you know: change his first name to "Reverend."

Otis Mathis, on the other hand, is a man of the cloth....paper towel, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by dookie joe View Post
    Any guy who would change his first name to "Reverend" to make people think he's a man of the cloth has my vote.

Otis Mathis, on the other hand, is a man of the cloth....paper towel, anyway.
    Handkerchief

What I find disturbing about "Reverend" David Murray is that he would such nonsense that it is common for a man to be fondling himself in the presence of a woman and that woman shouldn't be upset about it. People like Murray reminds us all that you don't know a person is stupid until they open their mouth and this guy wants to on the Wayne County Commission. Hello, you are running for public office and you want to piss off the women that you would need to get elected.

A guy approached me the other day asking me to sign a petition to stop the possible removing of the school board. I told him, I welcome the removal because the board didn't learn the first time when the state took over. Electing people like Mathis and Murray should escalate the demise of the board. The sooner, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by dookie joe View Post

Otis Mathis, on the other hand, is a man of the sock...paper towel, anyway.
    Sorry, couldn't resist.

Is this man married? I noticed in one of the news clips last night that he looked to have a wedding ring on his finger. I was amazed, I can't even imagine!

Quote Originally Posted by Detwa View Post
    Is this man married? I noticed in one of the news clips last night that he looked to have a wedding ring on his finger. I was amazed, I can't even imagine!
    The guy is married, whats going on in his head I have no idea.

I agree with my buddy Adolph Mongo, who used to gamble next to me at Greektown that both Mathis and Murray should resign from the board. Mongo was correct to call out both of those clowns on Let It Rip.

Retroit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by agirlintheD View Post
    Is this the same guy who couldn't write? Or read? There's a very good explanation for this situation...he's caused himself to go blind!
    Yes, he's the guy. http://blackpoliticalthought.blogspo...o-oversee.html

But hey, even though you can't master English doesn't mean you can't masturbate.

Quote Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
    Yes, he's the guy. http://blackpoliticalthought.blogspo...o-oversee.html

But hey, even though you can't master English doesn't mean you can't masturbate.
    Point taken!

Quote Originally Posted by pffft View Post
    "It happens to a lot of young men. They engage in behavior they feel is harmless and it's offensive to certain people," Murray said. "... It could be deemed offensive, but some women are more sensitive to those types of things than others."
    "I feel bad for him because he probably felt that it was something she would probably like or she got humor out of it."

From The Detroit News: http://www.detnews.com/article/20100...#ixzz0rFBE4OKf
    We've watched Michael Jackson and assorted rap "artists" grabbing their crotches on TV for decades with hardly a comment from anyone. Mathis could use some counseling. Prison time for him would be a real waste of the taxpayers' money.

The waste of taxpayers money was having him on the payroll to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by maxx View Post
    We've watched Michael Jackson and assorted rap "artists" grabbing their crotches on TV for decades with hardly a comment from anyone. Mathis could use some counseling. Prison time for him would be a real waste of the taxpayers' money.
    There is a significant difference between someone [[Jackson, etc) grabbing a clothed crotch while on stage and a school board member unzipping his pants in a female colleagues office, taking out his genitalia and holding it in a handkerchief while he pleasures himself. I think he's moved beyond a little counseling in this instance. If he had done this in an open board meeting he would have been arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    There is a significant difference between someone [[Jackson, etc) grabbing a clothed crotch while on stage and a school board member unzipping his pants in a female colleagues office, taking out his genitalia and holding it in a handkerchief while he pleasures himself. I think he's moved beyond a little counseling in this instance. If he had done this in an open board meeting he would have been arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior.
    true, but would it have stopped him from being re-elected?

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    true, but would it have stopped him from being re-elected?
    Probably not

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast