Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote: "Then stop repeating your stupid comment about catholics not being christians."

I didn't say that, the original claim was that Catholicism IS Christianity. And how could any non-Catholic consider themselves a Christian. That is what I was challenging.

Speaking of the Vatican, I don't know what they're smoking these days..

Vatican beatifies Blues Brothers ... well almost [[Reuters)

""VATICAN CITY [[Reuters) - Jake and Elwood, the lovable if hapless characters played by John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd in the classic 1980 film The Blues Brothers , have finally gotten Vatican recognition for their "Mission from God."
    To mark this week's 30th anniversary of the film, which became a cult classic and spawned a fashion of wearing black hats and dark sunglasses to parties, the Vatican newspaper dedicated a full page and no fewer than five articles to it.""

According to the Vatican: "It notes that Jake's release from prison and the commitment by him and Elwood to put their blues revival band back together to raise money to save an orphanage from forced closure has parallels with the Biblical story of the prodigal son."

Are these people kidding?

"catholic" simply means "universal"

RE: The Blues Brothers

Sounds like the Vatican is trying to appear with it.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/f...c-classic.html

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    "catholic" simply means "universal"
    I've pointed that out to Sstash several but he keeps ignoring that and insisting otherwise.

The genesis of this debate began when another poster wrote something to the effect: "I don't know how anyone can call themselves a Christian and not be Catholic, Catholicism IS Christianity". Everything I stated about it since was in rebuttal to that very inaccurate assertion. I could say more, but I'll drop it.

Stosh Guest

Wrong, as usual. Nobody ever said what you said.
    Anywhere on this board. except of course, YOU. Use the search function to verify.
    Everything you've said is in response to your statements, I suppose.

Quote: "Wrong, as usual. Nobody ever said what you said."

Yes they did, If you were not so busy trying to insult someone, you may have read it also. Search function? glad to see you spend time trying to justify your bullshit.

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    Quote: "Wrong, as usual. Nobody ever said what you said."

Yes they did, If you were not so busy trying to insult someone, you may have read it also. Search function? glad to see you spend time trying to justify your bullshit.
    No, I spend time trying to expose your bullshit. I don't have to justify anything, seems as if you do, however. Such as it is.

Yes, the search function, in which I can type in a "quote" of yours and come back with the hits in terms of what EXACTLY was said, and by who. Which is how I can see that you are not exactly telling the truth here.

Quote: "Which is how I can see that you are not exactly telling the truth here."

A debate started over something that wasn't said. Search tools are only as smart as the person trying to use them. Go away.

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    Quote: "Which is how I can see that you are not exactly telling the truth here."

A debate started over something that wasn't said. Search tools are only as smart as the person trying to use them. Go away.
    I know how to do boolean searches.
    If I look up the terms ignorant cretin here who would I come up with?

No need to thank me for the internet usage lesson Moo.

He spent the last half hour entering derogatory terms until my username came up. Go away..

Stosh Guest

No I didnt. You said it yourself. Remember?

I'm wondering whether you and Reverend Murray are related in some way.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4