Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I'm tired of littlebuddy's stupid cut and paste BS.

Can't we have a special "Moronic EMail Forwards" thread? They're tiresome and very very stupid.

I'm tired of being told.....New Bomb Turks style!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U5km...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by 3WC View Post
    I'm 72 and not only am I tired, I'm pissed off.

It appears to me that most people on this forum consider "right wing" and "common sense" to be analogous. It ought to be a condition precedent to posting on here that the poster has at least an ounce of the latter. One can only wish. [[Of course some of these threads, such as this one, would not be as laughable as they are.)
    I, for one, generally [[not always, except for the rabid ones) associate "right wing" with the opposite of common sense

littlebuddy Guest

I guess tolerance is not for anything preceived as "right-wing, christian," type of stuff by many on these forums. So much for the left being so open-minded. If only the left ran the world, what a great place it would be. What does it matter if you cut and paste something you read somewhere or you read something somewhere else and post the same thoughts in your words. Are you all going to tell me that you think up all the things you talk about without ever reading anything else. yea, right. If you don't like what I post, don't read it. Nobody is forcing you to read what I post. Lots of you people sound so full of hate in the way you write when you post, what miserable people you must be to be around. I can't imagine a whole society full of people like some of you, hell on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebuddy View Post
    I guess tolerance is not for anything preceived as "right-wing, christian," type of stuff by many on these forums. So much for the left being so open-minded.
    But your lazy ass didn't even bother to verify the author of the piece you posted. THAT is intolerable.

Now you're going to whine that your feelings are hurt. Piss off.

hell on earth.
    Hell on earth is morons, generally speaking, cutpasting BS everywhere on the internet. S/N ratio FTL.

I guess tolerance is not for anything preceived as "right-wing, christian," type of stuff by many on these forums.
    Too bad your post showed no sign of tolerance and was far from promoting Christian acts. Then, you proceed to bash and criticize the whole left with one broad brush, then top it off by complaining that your feelings are hurt. Any wonder why some here fail to embrace your cut and paste threads?

littlebuddy Guest

ghettopalmetto, so sorry the forum only allowed so many characters per posting, so I left off the end. I should have no you would have no tolerance for anything you disagree with or doesn't measure up to your standards or views. Sorry to speak in general on the left, I know only the left can speak in general on the right. Some, like Gilbran, seems to be on the left and speak decent and put up with views he disagrees with in a good way. Maybe more of you on the left should follow his ways of dealing with things.

ghettopalmetto, so sorry the forum only allowed so many characters per posting, so I left off the end. I should have no you would have no tolerance for anything you disagree with or doesn't measure up to your standards or views.
    No, I just don't have tolerance for laziness and hate speech.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettopalmetto View Post
    No, I just don't have tolerance for laziness and hate speech.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettopalmetto View Post
    But your lazy ass didn't even bother to verify the author of the piece you posted. THAT is intolerable.

Now you're going to whine that your feelings are hurt. Piss off.
    Yes, GP doesn't like to hear "hate speech", but has no reservations about doling it out him/herself.

Snappy pat-myself-on-the-back remark coming from GP in 3...2...1...

I guess tolerance is not for anything preceived as "right-wing, christian," type of stuff by many on these forums.
    mostly because the right-wing christian stuff screams of intolerance, which, of course, begs the question "is it ok to be intolerant of intolerance?"

What does it matter if you cut and paste something you read somewhere or you read something somewhere else and post the same thoughts in your words. Are you all going to tell me that you think up all the things you talk about without ever reading anything else.
    the difference is that by stating our thoughts, based as they might be on what we read, we are providing OUR OWN THOUGHTS. If you can't understand the difference, perhaps you should just try to learn something sometime

I can't imagine a whole society full of people like some of you, hell on earth.
    I rest my case
    Last edited by rb336; June-16-10 at 01:46 PM.

What does it matter if you cut and paste something you read somewhere or you read something somewhere else and post the same thoughts in your words. Are you all going to tell me that you think up all the things you talk about without ever reading anything else.

Wow...Really?

You don't seem to have heard of this concept littlebuddy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism

Plagiarism, as defined in the 1995 Random House Compact Unabridged Dictionary, is the "use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work."[1] Within academia, plagiarism by students, professors, or researchers is considered academic dishonesty or academic fraud, and offenders are subject to academic censure, up to and including expulsion. In journalism, plagiarism is considered a breach of journalistic ethics, and reporters caught plagiarizing typically face disciplinary measures ranging from suspension to termination of employment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    Maybe you shouldn't sit on internet forums blatting nonsense about others that don't believe the way you do, and how wrong they are. Like Catholicism IS Christianity.
    Catholicism is not xtianity? Citations?

I'm tired of being told that Islam is a "Religion of Peace," when every day I can read dozens of stories of Muslim men killing their sisters, wives and daughters for their family "honor;" of Muslims rioting over some slight offense; of Muslims murdering Christian and Jews because they aren't "believers;" of Muslims burning schools for girls; of Muslims stoning teenage rape victims to death for "adultery;" of Muslims mutilating the genitals of little girls; all in the name of Allah, because the Qur'an and Shari'a law tells them to.

I'm tired of people ranting about issues they know nothing about. For instance, female genital mutilation is an African cultural phenomenon, not muslim.
    And I'm tired to people pointing the finger at other people when our own military is creating enemies by killing civilians.

. I'll let myself be subjected to all the humiliation and abuse that was heaped on terrorists at Abu Ghraib or Gitmo, and the critics can let themselves be subject to captivity by the Muslims, who tortured and beheaded Daniel Pearl in Pakistan, or the Muslims who tortured and murdered Marine Lt. Col. William Higgins in Lebanon, or the Muslims who ran the blood-spattered Al Qaeda torture rooms our troops found in Iraq, or the Muslims who cut off the heads of schoolgirls in Indonesia, because the girls were Christian.

I'm tired of people minimizing the crimes and misdemeanors of the U.S. by saying that some authoritarian third world country is worse as though that should be our standard.
    I'm tired of being told I must lower my living standard to fight global warming, which no one is allowed to debate. My wife and I live in a two-bedroom apartment and carpool together five miles to our jobs. We also own a three-bedroom condo where our daughter and granddaughter live. Our carbon footprint is about 5% of Al Gore's, and if you're greener than Gore, you're green enough.

I'm tired of Al Gore getting criticized when he is setting an example by offsetting his carbon footprint with donations to green industries while there are many rich Republicans who are only adding to the ecological devastation.

ghettopalmetto, so sorry the forum only allowed so many characters per posting, so I left off the end. I should have no you would have...
    should have known. Learn standard English.

Do you mean an "entitlement" society? Where basically nobody has to do anything and somebody will take care of them? One where you can abuse yourself totally and somebody has to pay your way? Or the one where people all work hard, take responsibility for their actions, live closer to God, don't expect handouts, charity is motivated by love and not govt. force. FREE LOVE[[don't worry about babies,STD's,etc)LEGALIZE DRUGS[[somebody take care of me)NO BORDERS[[we will become just as poor as those other countries)NO GOD[[who needs absolutes anyway)
    Xtians believe in absolutes? Puh-hah-leeze! Or doesn't killing people in war count as killing? People can justify anything.lol

Quote Originally Posted by maxx View Post
    Catholicism is not xtianity? Citations?
    Please don't add more gas to this B.S. argument again.

Bearinabox Guest

Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith View Post
    Yes, GP doesn't like to hear "hate speech", but has no reservations about doling it out him/herself.

Mocking people when they post stupid shit is not "hate speech." Get a fucking clue. Or a dictionary, or both.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith View Post

Obviously you choose not to read Ghetto Palmetto's posts, otherwise you would not post such ignorant nonsense.

G.P is anything but a person of hate, much to the chagrins of atheists, ditto heads and other right wing cons.
    Last edited by Detroitej72; June-16-10 at 10:54 PM.

Thanks, Detroitej72.

My fault is that I love people and I want the best for them. And I love my country, but I think we can do better. We're at a point where a lot of us are still coasting on our grandparents winning WWII. The world is changing, folks, and not to our benefit. If we don't collectively man up and grow a pair, well, you can always buy this:

http://www.rosettastone.com/learn-chinese/level-1-2-3

I guess I don't see the point of endless tirades blaming everyone else [[namely, the government) for your problems, yet assuming a mantle of "personal responsibility".

It's like my folks used to say: "You can sit there and cry about it, or you can get off your ass and fix the fucking problem."
    Last edited by ghettopalmetto; June-16-10 at 11:06 PM.

Ghetto palmetto Quote: "My fault is that I love people"

Quote of the day? month? That is the most F'd up thing I've read on here from one of the most caustic minded individuals, ever. That quote made me think of the Joe Pesci song, "Take your love and shove it"

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    Obviously you choose not to read Ghetto Palmetto's posts, otherwise you would not post such ignorant nonsense.

G.P is anything but a person of hate, much to the chagrins of atheists, ditto heads and other right wing cons.
    Ha ha! You must be living in bizarro world. GP is the #1 poster of vile mean-spirited remarks here. #1.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearinabox View Post
    Mocking people when they post stupid shit is not "hate speech." Get a fucking clue. Or a dictionary, or both.
    Bearinbox: Rudely mocking people and hurling insults = Love speech

Last edited by johnsmith; June-17-10 at 10:27 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast