Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ccbatson Guest

Look deeper at the roots of the lack of funds and infrastructure...you will find radical misguided liberal environmentalists at that root. Are nets cheaper? Sure. Are they as effective? Not even close.

Bats, do you ever have anything resembling facts to offer?

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Look deeper at the roots of the lack of funds and infrastructure...you will find radical misguided liberal environmentalists at that root. Are nets cheaper? Sure. Are they as effective? Not even close.
    Why don't you show some proof of the power these radical misguided liberal environmentalists hold over Africa? I suspect I'll be waiting a long time for it.

If liberals had as much power over Africa as you claim, they'd have stopped the genicide and ethnic clensing, since those are also causes that are near and dear to liberals.

ccbatson Guest

90 percent as a standalone figure does not tell you whether it is comparatively effective relative to DDT...it is not, BTW.

perhaps, bats, people might develop a bit of respect for you if you actually provided some back-up for what you say

actually, bats is not totally wrong -- studies in the solomon islands show that, but they also show that using both nets and ddt is most effective, and use of nets reduces the need for ddt

ccbatson Guest

Thanks slim...you knew I was correct all along. Proves many points beyond just DDT.

he never has sources since he is usually talking from an ideological perspective rather than a fact-based one. facts get in the way of dogma. in this very particular part of this particular cnversation he is slightly correct, but far from entirely right. his other comments, however, have been proven wrong via posted sources for which he has no answer.

ccbatson Guest

I love it...you admit you were wrong, but then try and lay blame on the person that had it right in the first place. Double points for me [[for being right, and for having you embarrass yourselves out of bitter defeat).

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    I love it...you admit you were wrong, but then try and lay blame on the person that had it right in the first place. Double points for me [[for being right, and for having you embarrass yourselves out of bitter defeat).

where was I wrong? I wasn't. I provided sources to back what I said. I guess when you have finally managed to get something partially right [[which, in case you didn't notice, I agreed with AND backed YOU up with a source) for the first time [[esp in this discussion, which is in an area you actually claim exertise), you have to giveyourself double points

ccbatson Guest

Happens I win all of them..THIS INCLUDED..a win is a win.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3