Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My Mom and my sisters used to shop this area in the late 50's and the early sixties. Same was a vibrant area for the lower S. E. area residents. Breaks my heart to see all the vacant businesses and neighborhoods evaporating there!

2. Default

Pictures drawn directly from the imaginations of neighborhood kids.... I dig. Doesn't sound like outsiders projecting themselves on the area to me.

And if a couple of friendly drawings on some perfectly removable boards were really the single, final thing holding back that beautiful-but-charred stretch of Chene from overnight revitalization, I could fix that problem by myself with 10 minutes and a bucket of paint first thing tomorrow morning. I'll go do that, somebody notify the absentee landlord fairy while I'm at it. "She painted over what? That was the only thing stopping me from opening that new grocery store in that building I haven't even looked at in 5 years! I'll be over in 20 minutes to hire some guys to start the rehab!"

Ravine Guest

Hey!! What happened, here? Can't a guy walk off, for a day?

Wow, maybe this is Dallas. It was all a dream.

Michigan Guest

Does this mean we won't get to see the curvy girl's boobs?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3