Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by DumplingDude View Post
    No one in their right mind would believe that democrats and republicans both did a 180. No One.
    Now you on the left have thought that repeating this lie and many other countless that they may come true, they do not.
    The proof is in the pudding. The left is way more racist [[as it always was) than the right and will always be that way.
    Keep ignoring history, [[after all we all know the right looks down upon education) what I stated is well documented in history books.

Just go back to your right wing talking points. That is why you guys call yourselves ditto heads, because you can't think for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettopalmetto View Post
    Bring cogent ideas to discuss and we'll discuss.

But it seems like you know all the answers already, and that you just post here to spread the propaganda of others. If you were truly interested in a discussion, I think you would have questions from time-to-time, and at least have an appreciation of the ideas of people who aren't complete fucking rednecks, I mean, "different than you".

Instead, you just sling intellectually bankrupt crap.

Am I close?
    Spot on!1111111

Just remember. Paid by the post. He'll be at another forum soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by oldredfordette View Post
    Just remember. Paid by the post. He'll be at another forum soon enough.
    Really ?

Where do I go and sign up,

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4