Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I wish I could find that Detroit News article, published near the end of Edward Senior's reign...where they specifically detailed the use of the Cheeks/Kilpatrick political juggernaut. THAT is perfectly deadly to those pastors now that The Big Diamond is locked away from his bling for a while.

I do NOT claim that they are all connected, I merely see trends and associations. I leave it up to others with full Lexis/Nexis database access and the budgets to properly investigate.

I DO know I would recognize the fellow who drove like a banshee only to wait to meet someone near the bandshell on Belle Isle four years ago...especially if I got to see his chromed-to-the-max Chrysler sedan.

I took pictures of it from just far enough away to not get the license numbers or facial details, but DID get an eyeful of him when he kept cutting me off on Jefferson.

It was right around the time that this stuff 'just' started to unravel...and I felt it some form of divine providence to catch this bozo obviously on some clandestine meeting.

I was happy to see an old AT&T van parked nearby that was clearly surveying the whole scene...it was like a Hollywood movie!

I wouldn't be surprised to see that event show up in some Federal Investigation someday...heh.

Cheers

BTW, it seems they've fully re-written all of Wendell Anthony's biography since I last read it on-line.

There is no mention at all of his associations with either Bernard or Kwhyme or Caroline Cheeks...go figure. Only a vague mention of him sitting on numerous boards and committees within the city!

But I'm wondering what the backstory is on both him and his wife writing her father out of their stories...no mention at all. I am pretty sure I wrote about it here, so I guess I'll have to check our archives instead.

[[here is what I found easily...http://atdetroit.net/forum/messages/5/152009.html)

And I remember that Bernard Kilpatrick and a few other key players signed an on-line guest commentary on a wedding site...haven't bothered to look through it to see if they eliminated THAT, too.

I wouldn't be surprised.

Yep, just checked...it is merely one page long now. Pretty thorough that housecleaning, it appears.

Gotta keep up that squeaky clean veneer...good for him, I hope he is real and not some wolf in sheep's clothing.

This is sure bringing up memories...stuff I had to 'put down' at the advice of someone I worked under for nine months who had an unholy affinity for the Kwamster and his team of thugs.

http://atdetroit.net/forum/messages/...tml?1210548529

http://atdetroit.net/forum/messages/...tml?1225474517

http://atdetroit.net/forum/messages/...tml?1159065551

Jogging the noggin...

Good point. Speaks to the dysfunctionalism associated with him, at every level. Everything has to be so big and grand and yet the infrastructure is shady and shaky, thus the parade of folks going in and out of his 'er legal team!
    Quote Originally Posted by evergreen View Post
    Kwame has a kind of reverse Midas touch when it comes to attorneys. He leaves behind a trail of broken disrupted careers, expensive bar grievance battles and unpaid bills. I suggest his appellate attorney get their payment upfront from whatever source and stock up on the excedrin.

Mayor for decades... not from my vote. I'd voted for him the first time but DID NOT the second time. I knew his actions and behavior were a pattern of more to comes. And it did come.
    Quote Originally Posted by evergreen View Post
    Gannon, you connect a lot of dots in those paragraphs. I had forgotten about the Wendell Anthony/MacNamara connection. This mess, which really has its orgins in the MacNamara era, will never get completely untangled.

I know that what Stefani did was questionable, but had he not done it, it's quite possible Kwame would have been mayor for decades.

Thanks for that history lesson.

This news breaks my heart. I think I will donate a couple rolls of wheat leafs......

Better send him some cigarettes. He's gonna need 'em to keep Bruno happy.

DC48080 Guest

Kwame's 40th birthday is June 8 [[a week from Tuesday). Everyone be sure to send him a card and "thank" him for everything he has done to the city.

Address your cards to:

Kilpatrick, # 702408
    Charles Egeler Reception & Guidance Center
    3855 Cooper St.
    Jackson, MI. 49201-7547

Remember, in Kwhyme's twisted mind everyone loves him. It's time to show him just how much he is loved.

"Brothar can you spare a couple hundred thou?"

Quote Originally Posted by DC48080 View Post
    Kwame's 40th birthday is June 8 [[a week from Tuesday). Everyone be sure to send him a card and "thank" him for everything he has done to the city.

Address your cards to:

Kilpatrick, # 702408
    Charles Egeler Reception & Guidance Center
    3855 Cooper St.
    Jackson, MI. 49201-7547

Remember, in Kwhyme's twisted mind everyone loves him. It's time to show him just how much he is loved.
    Man, you're too cruel LMAO

I would only do that if we agree on some 'honeypot' series of return addresses that we could NAIL them on for any retribution...LOL...could you imagine...they think they are getting back at one or two people who appear to be sending all these cards, when we're trapping them to show their hand?

This is almost as much fun as when I took that super-zoom camera to the anti-Kwhyme protests and started taking pictures of all those who were watching US. Boy did I get some amazing responses when I waved THAT monster around.

Watchers sure don't like being watched.

Cheers!

Make sure you leave no fingerprints on those envelopes or cards.

DC48080 Guest

My card is going to read:

Congratulations on reaching your 40th birthday! I can't wait to hit my 40th........oh, wait.

Love,
    Tamara Greene

You guys really know how to put a hurting on a guy. Here's an honorable man down on his luck due to no fault of his own. It was a simple accident that he cheated on his wife - an accident that could happen to anyone. Now he must suffer for the next 1.5 years or more for doing something that only harmed his wife momentarily. Don't you guys know she forgave him. Have a heart and hit up www.friendsofkwame.com and make a small donation to help someone who has helped himself to so much over the years!

"Will keep the chocolate covered strawberries and the hot tub ready and waiting for you when you finally get out.

Love,
    Carmen Slowski

P.S. Maybe I better have those strawberries freeze-dried, just in case your court appointed attorney loses the appeal."

Thanks Gannon for those past threads; it was like visiting the old neighborhood. One of the most interesting things about McNamara [[besides the fact that he died a free man) was that he clearly spotted a vacuum in Detroit politics and moved in. I refer to the fact that for most of his last 2-3 terms, Coleman Young was almost never in the City County building; he hardly left the Manoogian Mansion. It was a rare day to see his car parked in the mayor's parking spot. He was ill. But nature and politics abhor vacuums and McNamara sized up the situation and planted a political machine which is still thriving. He was downtown and he sized up talent and used them accordingly. Spend an afternoon sometime just listing the folks who came through the McNamara conveyor belt and prepare a comparable list of Young acolytes [[his son doesn't count). It's one of the great oddities of Detroit politics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2