Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

What a difference we've all made in less than twenty years!

Not to take anything from Cub, because we all recognize there is more to the story with him, but I am VERY glad this article went back and gave props to the Monks and the Greening folk.

This trend will continue, especially IF we can keep commercial interests OUT, and contain GM seed contamination. It is truly grass-roots organic, and THAT is exactly why it is succeeding!

Much love from the near-west side this morning, Keep Up the Good fingernail-dirtying Work!

Cheers

Cub- Congrats! Nice article in todays Det News.

Nice job Cub, you have no idea how good it is to hear good news coming out of Detroit. Congratulations, and keep up the good work!

Cub - and the people he has inspired - are true gifts to the City. Thank you Cub, thank you Viva, I'm very proud of everything you've done.

Dont forget Blueidone,Plymouthres, Gannon, Jams, Eriedearie, Johnlodge,Lodgedodger, Cman710, Scs100,Crystal,Katheleen, Girlygirl, Alsodave, Davemarc, Iseries, Sumas, PCE, Django, Fishtoes, Gnome, Mashgurskie[[sp), Mischevious[[sp),Tkierpic, I know I am forgetting some people .

Way to go Mr. Bigshot!! Congrats to you and all who have given the city some hope!

Stromberg2, and I am coming by soon.

Retroit Guest

"...transform the site of a former gas station into a vegetable and fruit-producing oasis..."

Hope they tested the soil.