Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Boy, does Mr. Paul give his money's worth or what?

so your reasoning is like that of a woman its emotional.
    Are you sure you want to go there?

ferntruth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Are you sure you want to go there?

I don't think MrSam knows what he wants.
    His postings are like one massive "vowel movement" - lots of words, but not much said that doesn't stink.

Retroit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MrSam View Post
    The best way for kilpatrick to learn was from in his pockets by wage garnishments.
    Wages can not be garnished in Texas [[for Kwame's offense). That is why he moved there.

Michigan Guest

Is Mr. Sam gay?

ferntruth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
    Is Mr. Sam gay?

Why? Would it matter if he were?

Kwame got exactly what he deserved, pure and simple. justice was served. He , in typical fashion, thought he was going to save his butt by any means necessary.

the citizen's of detroit love to quote that police officers, by their oath and training, should be "held to a higher standard" than the average joe who mistakenly makes a bad decision. Surely, the Mayor of Detroit should be held to a higher standard when he deliberately commits perjury, attempts to ruin men who got in his way by just doing their sworn duty, bills the city millions in order to keep his low-life secret, lies again in his probabtion, hides money, etc.

Retroit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
    Is Mr. Sam gay?
    Your reasoning is like that of a man it's logical.

Rest easy Mr. Sam - Frances Dingle [[white) was sentenced to 22.5 to 25 years for the 2nd degree murder of four teenagers [[unsure of race) in Macomb County while driving intoxicated.
    She pleaded no contest to four counts each of [[i) second-degree murder and [[ii) operating while intoxicated, causing death.
    Last edited by GPCharles; May-27-10 at 12:19 PM.

Mr. Sam:

You seem to have forgotten [[or don't care) about the fact that Kwame also pled guilty to assaulting a Police Officer, which had nothing to do with cheating on his wife. Please explain that one away - Or are you in the Ruth [[F**k the PO-Lice) Carter camp?

If you want to find out what a punk and coward your boy is, read [[if you can) Walt Harris' depostion for the whistle-blower trial.

I find it rather ironic........ and funny - this thread in general.

First - What the OP doesn't realize is that when someone starts a defensive thread on behalf of someone who is "not popular", it usually ends up hurting the defendent much worse than if the thread never came into existance. Mr. Sam, and Kwame for that matter would have been better off if they just left it alone. Instead you have created another highlight reel of how the jailbird was a complete failure and deserved everything he was given. Great work Sam!

Second - After reading Mr. Sam's "Vowel Movement" [[nice ) it is obvious he/she are trolling on behalf of the former mayor turned a$$ fodder. What's so true about it is the fact that Mr. Sam's terrible grammar is quite typical of the ilk that has slopped its way to the top positions in our local government. Remember the DPS official who could barely read or write? How about the last city council? They were a real circus.

Keep up the hard work Mr. Sam. You're doing wonders.

Well said, TK. Mr. Sam's "thinking" is so flawed.....it is frightening. Cheating on his wife was probably the one and only thing the Kwame did that wasn't illegal! No one really cares where he puts his thing. And yet, Mr. Sam doesn't get it. Still.

As I was reading the title, I thought it was a joke but MrSam is serious about this. Let me add to his dilemma.

You said
    So a MURDERER of 3 receives probation but the ex mayor receives 1.5 to 5 years in prison for cheating on his wife and a recoup-able debtors crime.
    I say: did you forget that Mr. Kilpatrick plead guilty to 2 counts of obstruction of justice and assault of a police officer and in return he would serve 120 days in custody, get five years probation and restitution of 1,000,000 dollars to the city. He originally had 16 counts and got a deal. A deal most joes on the street would have never gotten yet you want to compare this bum to a kid who was responsible for the death of his friends.[[To put it another way; the kid, James LaCoursiere didn't wake up the morning of April 8, 2008 with the thought of killing his friends but you better believe that when Kwame Kilpatrick woke up the day that he was to testify in court he knew he was going to lie.)

Trying to justify Kilpatrick going to jail with the probation of a kid is nuts. Kilpatrick broke the law while being a public official and he got a pass. I'm sorry but Kilpatrick got what he deserved. If you can't follow the rules then you WILL PAY THE PRICE.

R8RBOB your post here at 2:18 pm the part written in red is right on target.

Quote Originally Posted by firstandten View Post
    Just so you understand, Kwame got jail time for lying under oath not for being unfaithful to his wife. He got jail time for lying about his finances repeatedly under oath.

No one cares about him screwing around on his old lady, but the legal system simply cannot work if it allows lying at any point in the process. As a result Mr. Kilpatrick was made an example of.
    ITA!
    No one gives a flip about that man stepping out on his wife. KK lied and abused his office and the power/authority associated with it. That abuse and those lies cost the financially strapped city of Detroit tons of money! KK's actions also damaged the jobs/careers of police officers trying to do what they were sworn to do.
    For all those out there trying to play the race card in an attempt to shift the spotlight off of the cause of this never ending nightmare should be ashmamed of themselves!!
    Last edited by trotwood; May-28-10 at 11:45 AM.

Rationalize it anyway you like, 3 people died. It was a fatal crime, the ex mayor was not.
    It was a fatal ACCIDENT caused by being a stupid teenager. get that? ACCIDENT. believe me, that kid is going to suffer more than Kwame is -- and for the rest of his life

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    It was a fatal ACCIDENT caused by being a stupid teenager. get that? ACCIDENT. believe me, that kid is going to suffer more than Kwame is -- and for the rest of his life
    The kid would go back in time and change things in a heartbeat, Kwame is quite content with his stolen booty and still doesn't want to give it back.

Mr Sam, A traffic accident and the Mayors contiued lying have really nothing in common execept they were both crimes. Two different cases , Two different judges.
    I myself have seen and heard the race card thrown into the Kwame case from the gitgo. Kwame did have a law licence, So that could be used as an excuse as to why he lied in court.But needless to say his law degree was used to keep and cover his own ass.
    As for the three teens and the verdict in that case, Well as said I agree the defendant did not intend for that to happen. I have lost 2 cousins and 3 friends to traffic mishaps, Three were caused by drinking and driving, One by weather conditions, and the other by a "car surfing" accident.
    Mr Kilpatrick is in prison for the fact that he lied, not for the color of his skin.
    Even if he was tried by an African American judge, some folks maybe including you Mr Sam would still cry racism.

Quote Originally Posted by reddog289 View Post
    I myself have seen and heard the race card thrown into the Kwame case from the gitgo. Kwame did have a law licence, So that could be used as an excuse as to why he lied in court.But needless to say his law degree was used to keep and cover his own ass.
    Mr Kilpatrick is in prison for the fact that he lied, not for the color of his skin.
    Even if he was tried by an African American judge, some folks maybe including you Mr Sam would still cry racism.
    I wonder sometimes what would have happen if he had just come clean on the stand. He would have taken a major hit of course but he may have been able to recover from it in time.

Besides as a lawyer he should have known that in a jury trial situation, lawyers rarely ask a question that they already don't know the answer to. So when asked if he had an affair that should have raised a red flag in his mind.

"Vowel Movement" !

I'm gonna remember that. LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by ferntruth View Post
    I don't think MrSam knows what he wants.
    His postings are like one massive "vowel movement" - lots of words, but not much said that doesn't stink.
    Last edited by Zacha341; May-28-10 at 05:04 AM.

MrSam Guest

I really hope that most of you replying aren't this ignorant and are replying out of emotion. I was under the impression that smart people was on this board, maybe I was wrong. Three people are dead and you're saying that probation was justified "smh" because the reckless man is white. Tell that to the victims family that the sentence was fair!

Anytime someone dies in a criminal act, jail time should be mandatory, despite color. Now if that was a person of color that killed 3 would your answer be the same? "smdh" Hence your bigoted views cloud your logic, courage, fairness, honesty, truthfulness, and integrity. Therefore your character is severely flawed, and those virtues aren't in you. So consequently, I'm not going to waste my valuable time, and wisdom responding to the loony, and foolish comments on here.
    Last edited by MrSam; May-28-10 at 11:07 AM.

bartock Guest

Mr. Sam - this post pretty much says all we need to know about what you get. But obviously, you are the smartest person here and we are honored to be graced by such lucent and rational thought, filled with such factual creativity.

...and if anybody disagrees with me, just ask Mr. Sam.

I really hope that most of you replying aren't this ignorant and are replying out of emotion. I was under the impression that smart people was on this board, maybe I was wrong. Three people are dead and you're saying that probation was justified "smh" because the reckless man is white.Tell that to the victims family that the sentence was fair!

Anytime someone dies in a criminal act, jail time should be mandatory, despite color. Now if that was a person of color that killed 3 would your answer be the same? "smdh" Hence your bigoted views cloud your logic, courage, fairness, honesty, truthfulness, and integrity. Therefore your character is severely flawed, and those virtues aren't in you. So consequently, I'm not going to waste my valuable time, and wisdom responding to the loony, and foolish comments on here.

Michigan Guest

I see what Mr Sam is saying. I attended a prestigious university that is nationally recognized. We spent quite a bit of time deconstructing the impact of race on society in this country. Racism is bad.

Can we sentence this thread to jail time please?

Lowell?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast