Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: XYZ Gang

I may have to change my sign on to not amazed, I was unable to sign on with just amazed [[used an old email, that I obviously don't remember the password), tried a few other things and decided to give up.
    Still can't believe Kwame is in prison.
    FYI you can send a private message here also, just click on the persons name.

found this on the Oakland Press, thought it was funny
    Kwame a top Twitter trend

Published: Wednesday, May 26, 2010
    4 comment[[s) | Email to a friend | Print version | ShareThis| RSS Feeds

By STEPHEN FRYE
    Of The Oakland Press
    Kwame Kilpatrick, Detroit’s disgraced former mayor and Michigan’s newest state prisoner, cracked the top 10 Tweet trends on Tuesday for a short while in the late morning.

Here are some of the better comments people made on Twitter:

— stevefmiller: “Kilpatrick is going to prison!! LOL Its about time!”

— rethinkdetroit: “Good riddance.”

— Esther A Mameyaa: “THANKS FOR defaming THE NAME ‘KWAME’ [[jerk).”

— Ironman0509: “There is justice after all.”

— Mark_R3 [[Mark Rabinowitz): “Kwame Kilpatrick’s back behind bars! Yes!”

— JeffNoricks: “I wonder if Kwame Kilpatrick still thinks he’s being setup for a comeback?”

— NikoDaRealest: “KWAME KILPATRICK = THE SUGE KNIGHT OF MAYORS --- KWAMES LOCKED UP AND THEY WONT LET HIM OUTTTTT!”

— Cheesecake_King: “SpongeBob thought Kwame was going to jail bcuz he Kilpatrick.”

— NicoleCiara: “Kwame Kilpatrick, Mayor of Detroit has to do 5yrs in jail! Keep him and his family in your prayers!”

— bestchannelnews [[Rose Best): “Design Your own Kilpatrick. It’s time to stop chasing former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatricks empty promises.”

— JKsWhoppergirl: “Finally, Kwame Kilpatrick has to face the facts that he’s got to follow rules like the rest of us.”

— tonni06: “YES, Kwame Kilpatrick finally got what he deserves. JAIL TIME”

— fabulousstar: “Kwame Kilpatrick gave an Academy Award performance in court today, but justice prevailed.”

— bomani_jones: “his delusional hip-hop fantasy is complete.”

— DanWetzel: “Michigan AD David Brandon much better at articulating his defense than Kwame Kilpatrick.”

— manny_lopez: “I bet Kwame thinking the ‘conspiracy’ against him continues. About time he realize only one person at fault & it’s not ‘the man.’ ”

— “#Kwame was wrong. But really the prosecutor has ruined all chances of collecting the $ for Detroit. Who will hire him after this?”

— MichiganPete: “Whenever a clown retires, someone has some pretty big shoes to fill.”

By early afternoon, the former mayor dropped off the Twitter top 10 trend.

If any of the people from the old forum want to know about the new one click on punky's or my name and send me a private message with your email or on the new xyz site if you see one of us post a comment, click on our name and send a message there. It is not the same as the previous but it's there.

Retroit Guest

You mean you're leaving already? And we were just getting to know each other. Oh well, easy come, easy go.

Quote Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
    You mean you're leaving already? And we were just getting to know each other. Oh well, easy come, easy go.
    we are in transition.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2