Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    Brilliant minds such as Sugrue and Jacobs have already provided reasons for "The Tragedy of Detroit." Why do these armchair experts feel as if they have anything to add? Nothing in that essay is productive. It just re-diagnoses a problem that's been diagnosed over and over again.
    Because the genius of Frosty Wooldridge--and people like him--works like this:

1. Hmmm. Problems exist all around me.

2. I don't like ________________. [[In this case, immigrants).

3. Therefore, the problems MUST be caused by immigrants!

And have you looked at the bio on his website??? Mr. Wooldridge has only had about a zillion different careers. I'm sure he excelled at each and every one of them. I wonder if God speaks directly to Frosty Wooldridge too.
    Last edited by ghettopalmetto; May-25-10 at 10:24 AM.