Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7

Democratic State Representive from Highland Park, Bert Johnson, was convicted of armed robbery in the early 1990's. Not too sure if any other communities have selected a felon to represent them.

oh, as a side note, the OTIS system already has The Felon in its system. Here is his link:

http://www.state.mi.us/mdoc/asp/otis...cNumber=702408

meddle, according to otis, he can get out in 7/24/2011

Schwartz is going to be holding a press conference

SOS, what a joke

OMG he is promoting himself, and won't be able to represent kwame

Working for KK drove him to religion.

ferntruth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ejames01 View Post
    You need help.
    No, I'm a pretty good shot. But thanks for the offer!

Who's gonna pay Mike Paul his dollar now?

Exactly, you have to at least give the "appearance" of compliance to the judgement and probation... DUH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    There are always ways for people to try and get out early, but when you flat out piss off the Judge by lying in court about nearly everything, those chances are slim.
    Last edited by Zacha341; May-26-10 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Exactly, you have to at least give the appearance of compliance to the judgement and probation... DUH!
    According to Schwartz Kwame did everything the court told him to do. If the Judge wanted him to do something different the Judge should have spelled it out to Kwame. Honest to [[my) God he said that again today. I don't think Schwartz listened to what Judge Groner said yesterday. Oh well. Kwame got his money's worth on Schwartz just like his PR guy. Remember the saying, "You get what you pay for".

Quote Originally Posted by bartock View Post
    Ravine I agreed with everything you've said above. I think this statement is particularly appropriate:
    "Kilpatrick isn't stupid, but he's as close to stupid as he is to intelligent." That, plus Kwame's arrogance/entitlement mentality is what is beginning to bring the McNamara House of Cards down. I cringe when people refer to him as a lawyer, because he is no more a lawyer than Monica Conyers. I've always thought it was interesting that Kwame did not have a law license until BAM! right before he became mayor, and several years after graduating from DCL, he passed the bar exam as though he crammed the night before.
    I didn't know he never practiced law. Waiting 7 years...that's an awfully long time to take the test after law school.

There is a candidate in the 5th district rep race, Olumba-John Olumba that admitted in an interview with the Free Press that he is practicing law without a license and he refers to himself as an attorney. Of course, his sister is Akunna Olumba, Bernard's ex gf and Synagro player, so I guess ethics weren't part of the family dinner conversation.

How do you know that? Do you personally know them? Do you have a time machine?
    True, for absolute sure I can't guarantee my statements in the post in question will pan out. However, I still believe them to be true and stand by them based on Kwame's past actions and the actions of people he keeps near and dear. Carolyn is the grandmother of those children, Bernard the grandfather, Carlita the mother, and we can go on about all the corrupt family and friends Kwame keeps around him. True, his kids could turn out to be absolutely astoundingly productive and beneficial to society. I just don't see it by the type of crooks Kwame keeps around. Kwame still doesn't think he has done anything wrong other than one night of cheating on his wife. He has no acknowledgment of the fact that he cheated with numerous women, one being his chief of staff. He fails to accept he misused funds, accepted bribes, lied in court, caused the city to lose millions of dollars in lawsuits, fired personnel without due cause, and I'm just speaking about what I know off the top of my head. You can believe Kwame will be a saint when he gets out and that his kids will turn out to be saints as well, but history doesn't show a precedence for that.

Everyone keeps overlooking what Kwame really did wrong. It wasn't so much lyijng about the affair. It was lying about firing the two officers. He and Beatty perjured themselves regarding their conversations about their affair, yes.

But the crucial perjuries were the ones about the case at bar, the unlawful discharge of two officers for investigating a matter they wanted covered up. Those perjuries were designed to mislead the court and jurors regarding the disposition of those two officers, who had already suffered discharge at their hands. Perjury regarding the affair of course was meant to show there was nothing there to cover up, of course.
    Last edited by gazhekwe; May-26-10 at 06:27 PM.

How do you know that? Do you personally know them? Do you have a time machine?
    According to several of my students, the Kilpatrick twins are already punks. They played PAL football with the Kilpatrick boys and have nothing but horrible things to say about these lil Kwames. And these students of mine aren't angels, either! So if THEY think the Kilpatrick twins are lil turds....

You guys....talking about Kilpatrick's kids. Let it go. Some of you are starting to suffer from Kwame withdraw. He's in jail. Time to move on.

Now, if you want to get hype then it is 36 days and counting till Monica Conyers have to officially surrender herself to the feds. Feast on that.

The thing that amuses me the most over this otherwise miserable affair is the fact that the Kwame has a law degree, yet he states over and over the terms of his probation "confused" him. This, along with his other ignorances of the law leads me to ask.....

What damn Law College gave him a degree in the first place? They should have their certification revoked if they are graduating yokels like Kilpatrick who haven't the slightest hint of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by vivadetroit View Post
    According to several of my students, the Kilpatrick twins are already punks. They played PAL football with the Kilpatrick boys and have nothing but horrible things to say about these lil Kwames. And these students of mine aren't angels, either! So if THEY think the Kilpatrick twins are lil turds....
    Well, there it is ...

Quote Originally Posted by R8RBOB View Post
    You guys....talking about Kilpatrick's kids. Let it go. Some of you are starting to suffer from Kwame withdraw. He's in jail. Time to move on.

Now, if you want to get hype then it is 36 days and counting till Monica Conyers have to officially surrender herself to the feds. Feast on that.
    Actually, I'm in partial agreement with you. His kids have done nothing to me or the city. I just take pause that people are getting all mushy and feeling all sympathetic to kids of far greater privilege than themselves.
    Last edited by Crumbled_pavement; May-26-10 at 07:44 PM.

I agree, Ray...
    I think people are confusing a slick line of patter with intelligence...and that kind of person can often bluff their way through school, with mediocre grades, anyway.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7