Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    Whew ! That was a bumpy journey.

Default Yay! OK, Who's here already?!

Nanska here checking out all the new stuff.
    Thanks Lowell for all of the hard work.

Wow really? Jal is back? next thing u know we will be hearing from Sparkle again....with her gorgeous self....lol

No problem Stylin' I had to give the people what they wanted, besides it goes well with my Emperor motif on other sites.

Checkin in......

Bearinabox Guest

Quote Originally Posted by d.mcc View Post
    Jjaba? That you?

CC has made his appearance, as he is now able to be put onto the ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by SCS100 View Post
    Joy, joy guess who is running tonight?

English is in the house!

I'm sad we lose our post count! I think I was one of the least-posting regular oldtimers! I've been on DYes since Fall 2003, and only very recently cracked 500 posts.

But still, it's almost a new decade! Out with the old, in with the new!

Hey! My favorite Greek is here......

Default present

Present and accounted for. New Thing alarm is sounding but I'll get used to it. I might even deploy my first ever smiley face.

Quote Originally Posted by SCS100 View Post

I'll give him the first thousand posts, but after tomorrow, he's on the list.

i got here one way or the other.

It's about time. It was getting lonely over here.

Here today.

Ravine Guest

I'm here, but this is my first post over here. I didn't have any complaints about the set-up of the old forum.

Bearinabox Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ravine View Post
    I'm here, but this is my first post over here. I didn't have any complaints about the set-up of the old forum.
    The setup was fine, when it was working correctly, but it was extremely glitchy. I got simultaneous-post and wait-15-seconds-and-try-again errors half the time I tried to post things, and a lot of my posts got lost as a result. A lot of people also had duplicate posts show up hours after they posted the originals, although that never happened to me. Nothing of the sort has happened here, as far as I'm aware.

Just noticed I've been elevated to "member" now. No more jr.

Hi Everyone! I'm here....a little surprised actually that I figured this out. I really like the font/color options! A little stunned at all the options available. Thanks Lowell for all the work!

Scooter is here!!
    Great job, Lowell. Much appreciated!!

[[raises hand slowly)

Sorry I'm late checking in. The traffic on the I-90 floating bridge was terrible.......

Wait, this isn't the SeattleMaybe forum?

Gistok reporting... I'm confused about one thing....

When will we be able to welcome newbies to the forum??

Trying to get used to this new layout. Fortunately for my wallet, unfortunately for my discussion posting, work at the office has picked up the past few days so I have not had as much time as I would like to feel out and get used to this new forum. I did a chance to enjoy a functioning forum Search, however

I'm in.......

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast