Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by jerrytimes View Post
    Conservative. I know there is wrong on both sides of the spectrum, but I can't remember the last thing that the Democrats have done that I've agreed with.
    Since healthcare and Wallstreet regulations have been passed, care to came back from that staement?

I tend toward liberal usually. However, I am conservative when it comes to crime and justice, illegal immigration, and some fiscal issues such as balancing budgets. I definitely am pro-choice, anti-war [[except afghanistan), pro-healthcare reform, pro same-sex marriage, pro legalized drugs, pro stem-cell research, opposed to mandatory prayer in public schools, adamant about church/state separation, blah blah blah.

Here's my new graph.

Blarf Guest

When I piss Liberals off they call me a Conservative, and when I piss Conservatives off they call me Liberal. I don't think either side knows what the hell they are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnlodge View Post
    Here's my new graph.
    how very centrist of you!

my new graph looks like this:
    Last edited by rb336; July-28-10 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Where's my pic?

I'm the Dalai Lama!

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    how very centrist of you!
    I know, right? How come nobody on that sample graph is anywhere near me, though? I would think there'd be more people who are socially liberal, but aren't necessarily gung-ho about giving the government more of their money to misspend.

I know, right? How come nobody on that sample graph is anywhere near me, though? I would think there'd be more people who are socially liberal, but aren't necessarily gung-ho about giving the government more of their money to misspend.
    There weren't many questions about taxes per se. Do you think charity is better than welfare for the truly needy? Do you think all museums and theatres should be privatized?
    Do you think the rich are too highly taxed?

Quote Originally Posted by maxx View Post
    There weren't many questions about taxes per se. Do you think charity is better than welfare for the truly needy? Do you think all museums and theatres should be privatized?
    Do you think the rich are too highly taxed?
    That's true. I guess I'm in the middle of the left-right scale based on my inability to give a "strongly" felt answer on complicated questions of globalization turned into over-simplified one sentence statements.

That's true. I guess I'm in the middle of the left-right scale based on my inability to give a "strongly" felt answer on complicated questions of globalization turned into over-simplified one sentence statements.
    But over-simplified one sentence statements are what the world and this economy are based on. Get with the program!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    But over-simplified one sentence statements are what the world and this economy are based on. Get with the program!!!!
    I JUST WANT MY COUNTRY BACK, RB336!!! *sob* [[Buy Goldline Gold Coins!)

Johnlodge, See post #41. You are about two squares distance from both vetalalumni [[v) and and myself [[o). For some reason, most people scores fall close to the SW-NE axis as do most politicians' scores. I haven't figured out the reason for that consistency yet.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Johnlodge, See post #41. You are about two squares distance from both vetalalumni [[v) and and myself [[o). For some reason, most people scores fall close to the SW-NE axis as do most politicians' scores. I haven't figured out the reason for that consistency yet.
    I see... Was I the "J" on your plot? If so, it appears I've made a shift left and right, but stayed consistent up and down.

I see... Was I the "J" on your plot? If so, it appears I've made a shift left and right, but stayed consistent up and down.
    I don't remember as I didn't keep the notes. The 'c' way over on the right was ccbatson. I wish I could remember who 'I' was. He/she was the most libertarian person taking the test.

Holy crap, I ended up in the lower right corner of the red quadrant - closest to Pope Benedict. And I'm Lutheran!!! ACK!

Quote Originally Posted by Blarf View Post
    When I piss Liberals off they call me a Conservative, and when I piss Conservatives off they call me Liberal. I don't think either side knows what the hell they are talking about.
    Anarchist!!! ; ]

I'm a moderate conservative. I agree with more things that the conservatives stand for but not everything. There are a few things that liberals stand for that I like, and there are also ideas that liberals have that I am for, but I don't necessarily agree with how they go about trying to put them into law. I also feel that liberals [[Democrats) of our time don't have guts like they used to where the conservatives [[Republicans) do. I can have a few ounces of respect for a man that will vote something into law because in his heart he feels that what he's voting on is right and not just that my party says I should.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3