Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Default Georgia Street Fair - June 27, 2010

Please check out this flyer for our upcoming Street Fair on June 27th from 2pm to 6pm.

This event is open to everyone! We are inviting officials and VIP's who might be able to help us further our mission of improving the Georgia Street neighborhood and gardens. Please join us and help us showcase the work we have done in just two short years.

We hope that this will be our biggest fundraising event yet. Volunteers are needed to help staff booths and games, set up and clean up. As always, donations are welcome.
    Last edited by Blueidone; May-18-10 at 05:08 PM.

Hi Blue, will do what I can to contribute to this excellent example of a community inniative.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueidone View Post
    Please check out this flyer for our upcoming Street Fair on June 27th from 2pm to 6pm.
    Oh, this sounds like fun! May I suggest making a Facebook page/event for this? May be a good way to get the word out - I know I'd send the page link to a bunch of my friends.

It's now up on Facebook as an event in the "I support Georgia Street" Group...

Quote Originally Posted by Blueidone View Post
    It's now up on Facebook as an event in the "I support Georgia Street" Group...
    Thanks Blue! I accepted and will send the link on to some friends.

Sounds like a great event. Good luck!

Reminder bump....Please stop by and visit us on this day!

More Details on the Street Fair.....

Activities and Menu for the day have been worked out...please check our website again for the new information! www.georgiastreetcc.com

Lots of food and fun for the whole family! June 27th 2pm to 6pm at the corner of Georgia St and Vinton St in Detroit.

Anyone wishing to volunteer to help out with this event should contact us by leaving an e-mail at cub5578 at yahoo dot com or leaving a private message to Blueidone here.

This week's gentle reminder....

Hope you can make time to stop by on Sunday, June 27th....Lots of family friendly games and activities....Great food...all for a great cause.

www.georgiastreetcc.com for more information

Face-painting....magician...music...origami...carnival games....crafts for sale...

Then there's the food!

Multi-cultural taste fest..and hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken wings, mac & cheese....and extra special homemade bratwurst! [[Thanks to theCarl!!)

All these items are priced very affordably...much cheaper than your typical fair.

Bring your family and have a fun-filled afternoon on Sunday!