Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Default Woman files petition to recall Conyers

While IMHO Mrs. Conyers should not even hold a seat, much less be the President of the City Council, a recall is not the answer. The general election will take care of it, if the people choose to remove her. A recall election would only add to the deficit of the city, and would probably fail. Money is better spent campaigning FOR an opponent.

If she were recalled, and then she ran in the August primary and November election and got re-elected, we'd just have to recall her all over again. I agree, put the energy towards ensuring that she is not re-elected.

Retroit Guest

I hope that Carolyn Smith [[the petition filer) is not white. Otherwise this will only help Moronica "The Racist Monger" Conyours.

Stosh Guest

I couldn't help laughing when they showed a blurb for the 11 PM Fox2 newscast.

Her logic was somthing like this. She felt that MC was either on drugs, or dog food.

I don't get it either, but I like the comparison.

diver1369 Guest

She seemed like an honorable woman who is outraged at Monica's behavior on the Council, especially her personal attacks of fellow Council members. She adopted and raised a houseful of kids in her life and deserves accolades for being there when she was needed.