Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

It is pretty ugly indeed. But consistent to who he is..... very consistent.
    Quote Originally Posted by showstoppa View Post
    let me get this straight: in a week where one of Detroit's finest was murdered in the line of duty, and a day after the passing of legend Ernie Harwell, this jackass once again manages to find himself in the news ? While trying to get more money at that !!

On another web site, I caught that PayPal charges $.30 per transaction. So, if you donate $.01, it will actually COST them $.29 per transaction. I love it!

Didn't the citizens of Detroit already donate $7M?

Paul said if he confirms any hacking has happened, he will report it to federal authorities and the perpetrators will find themselves "in handcuffs."

Something he can related to....

I have some Confederate money I could mail him!

bartock Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    I went to the site and uh-er that will be a NO! I don't have any extra to donate to the er-ah "cause" I am too busy striving to live in Detroit, long after he's took his bat and left the ball park!
    He took his bat, all the other bats, everyone's glove, all the balls, the bases, then pooped on the pitcher's mound. His website is asking us to donate to help him pay for the cleanup...and in the Dallas Morning News he is asking us to just leave him alone. He's like in the Top Gun class of sociopaths.

......and i have chuck e. chesse coins too

"Pooped on the pitcher's mound." ROTFL! He is a martyr deluxe! That serves the justification ideology he subscribes too!
    Quote Originally Posted by bartock View Post
    He took his bat, all the other bats, everyone's glove, all the balls, the bases, then pooped on the pitcher's mound. His website is asking us to donate to help him pay for the cleanup...and in the Dallas Morning News he is asking us to just leave him alone. He's like in the Top Gun class of sociopaths.
    Last edited by Zacha341; May-06-10 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mtm View Post
    On another web site, I caught that PayPal charges $.30 per transaction. So, if you donate $.01, it will actually COST them $.29 per transaction. I love it!
    Has anyone actually tried this yet? Does it really work? Or do they have some kind of filter that kicks out amounts under a certain amount?

Hey if people want to be idiots and donate to him then let 'em. If ya like to give someone money and have them spit right in your face go for it! It's too bad there are people that are still brainwashed into thinking this is a racial thing and he's been victimized. When people stop looking at skin color around here is when the city will move forward. Bottom line stupidity comes in all colors. Stop acknowledging black this white that. We're all humans that have to do our own part to sustain a healthy city.

Kilpatrick said his three sons get nervous about him going to jail again every time he flies back for a court hearing. And Kilpatrick's wife called more jail time "inappropriate".

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20100506/...#ixzz0nAP91JGQ

Yes "jail time" would be inappropriate. FEDERAL PRISON is where he belongs.

This is like a pickpocket coming back and asking for another donation.

Quote Originally Posted by East Detroit View Post
    Didn't the citizens of Detroit already donate $7M?
    $9M, dollar for dollar at that. But what's $9M to a narcissist?

I do feel compassion for his kids [[they did not ask to be in this)... I just hope they can come to their own conclusions towards healthy lives, to love their parents, but not make the same mistakes.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    Kilpatrick said his three sons get nervous about him going to jail again every time he flies back for a court hearing. And Kilpatrick's wife called more jail time "inappropriate".

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20100506/...#ixzz0nAP91JGQ

Yes "jail time" would be inappropriate. FEDERAL PRISON is where he belongs.

Just donated $0.01. Felt really good about it, too.

Here was my donation to Kwame. Hopefully the judge will accecpt it

Wish I had enough guts to blow that monopoly card up to picket poster size and stand outside the courthouse and greet Kwame when he arrives for his sentencing hearing. Would love to see someone deliver the card to the defense counsel's table that day too. Love to hear Sirengas laugh her a** off over that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic_doucette View Post
    Somehow I enjoyed it too! Bravo Vic!

Quote Originally Posted by Vic_doucette View Post
    Let us know if it gets kicked back. If it doesn't then will have to try it too. Does anyone know what kind of watch KK is wearing in that Dallas Morning News photo and how much the watch costs?

You mean from this link?
    http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....1bb52b47.html

I was reading the Dallas Morning News blog and a commenter said they need to send his butt back to Detroit, as they have "enough crooked politicians"!!!
    http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallas...olitician.html
    Quote Originally Posted by punky1 View Post
    Let us know if it gets kicked back. If it doesn't then will have to try it too. Does anyone know what kind of watch KK is wearing in that Dallas Morning News photo and how much the watch costs?
    Last edited by Zacha341; May-08-10 at 04:27 PM.

Not that we need any reminders of the Krap that Kwame has done, but while reading the comments on the Dallas story, someone posted this Daily Show Clip from 2008, thought I would share it as it was funny.
    http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tu...tbelt-f--kfest

Wow the Dallas Morning News felt compelled to add an editors note to the Kwame articles.
    http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...1.4cd23bd.html

I just donated a penny too. I feel so humble.

bartock Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Just Amazed View Post
    Wow the Dallas Morning News felt compelled to add an editors note to the Kwame articles.
    http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...1.4cd23bd.html
    Wish they would have just called it what it was, and let us know who was behind it in the first place. Somehow, I just can't believe it would have taken weeks to get Kwame to lie for a story in a major newspaper.

Here is some background information on Eric Aasen's background. Fluffy, fluffy, fluffy. http://www.depauw.edu/news/index.asp?id=374535418865741

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast