Having been involved in the Federal justice system to some extent during the late 70's, I know that the system moves very slowly. They work long and hard to make sure that they build the best case they can. If they use a Grand Jury to investigate crimes, the jury is impanelled for six months. They take testimony from many many people to get down to the bottom line of who did what. As stated above, they need Rosendall's testimony to start with. Then every person he mentions will be either deposed or give testimony before the grand jury, starting with the littlest fish up to the biggest sharks.

Seems to me that back then they had an investigation into a Vista Disposal contract with the CAY administration. It took well over a year before the indictments were handed down, as I recall. I trust that if there is evidence of a crime, they will find it.

By the way...Kym Worthy is the county prosecutor..when the Feds do or do not hand down indictments is not up to her, it is up to the Federal prosecutors.