Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 64 of 275 FirstFirst ... 14 54 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Hybrid View

Happy Birthday Tom Lubinski!!!! Thanks so much for your contributions to our Fraternal Order of Garwoodians Reunion. You are truly an honorary member of FOG. You better be around for our next reunion, sound system or not.

Doctor Ruth, best to you and your studies. I'm sure I can speak for all of us FOG'ers in saying we know you'll knock 'em down. We'll just start calling you our very own Doctor Ruth, right now!

I guess that "Rockstar" stuff has some kick to it.......

Last edited by stnfrnt; November-22-09 at 10:02 PM.

Whaler posted a picture of him holding a fishing rod on the boat on East Twin Lake. He's trying to convince us he was fishing. Don't believe it. The only fish he caught were all the 12 ouncers he wrestled in to the boat.

I have a couple pictures of Whaler I'll post later. He was working his magic setting up his buddy John's performance at the Redwood in Lewiston. Christy and I were only able to stay for a couple of tunes. Whaler had the sound perfect and John sounded great.

Happy Belated Birthday Tom!

Hey Drummer21......are you joining the night shift now?

1kd....man, don't you ever roost somewhere? Whaler too.

Gash.....it's looking real bad down there from where I'm sitting. People are dying! Is my little guy okay"

GEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...
    Got a new Lap Top...Never had one...just figuring things out that are different from the last computer! Anywhooo...Backing up just a bit to the Dally
    Attachment 3217

Attachment 3218
    Last edited by Margie; February-22-10 at 07:54 PM.

Hey gurgle gurgle glug glug I'm gurgle doin gurgle fine, just a little gurgle gurgle wet that's glug all......raining like all get out again this morning.......no damage yet, seems to rain enough to flood then stop long enough to drain off then rain again......new word from weather man..."the ground is in ...Super Saturation..."........at least I don't have to shovel any of it.............Y'all have a great week and of course ......GDGT.....Margie good luck with new computer

Het Dgrl........looking good! Watch out for that shady character in the photo. He might come down with a case of 'reunion-itis', and we all know what happens next. Actually, that ain't a bad thing.

Margie.....congrats on the new computer. Now maybe this thread will get back up to speed.

Thanks Larry......Super great to be back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xox
    Skip...You have to call me today !

Hi Gash,
    Keep afloat there! With the soil super saturated your house may be a house boat now!

It's dry here in Mich. I bet you can hear that rain drumming on your roof.

Filmed a clip from last thursdays Worship Practice at my Great church
    "Connection" in Canton. The music quality is very poor because I was on the platform singing and filming at the same time.Next time I will show you how it really sounds from out in the seats! We have great fun...so I wanted to let you guys see some stuff Mike and I are doing with music. In a couple of weeks when Mike and I are up there together I will film again.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBJ7CUOMhog

life is good..........
    Attachment 3219
    Last edited by Margie; February-22-10 at 07:54 PM.

Good Mornin' Ya'll, Sorry Skip you asked me not to mention the "S" word, but, Home boy put me up to it. Cause we got our first snow yesterday he is preparing for his winter snooze. After all, it is the first day of Autumn in Colorado and everywhere else, I guess. Time for us to dig the cold weather duds out. Peace.

NEIL..........WHAT DID YOU SAY ????????????????????????????????????
    Time to out in the back 40 and get choppin that wood

Took this short clip of Mark singin a block away from our house at the park .
    Great voice ! Do you guys remember he was at the reunion with Ron Cooke
    They are both in this band together..."The Dead City Prophets"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srP_7jVY7uY
    http://www.myspace.com/deadcityprophets
    Last edited by Margie; September-22-09 at 12:06 PM.

Candy, don't worry about the 'S' word anymore. Thanks for your consideration. I gave up the 'S' word ruse back about re-union time. I'm now better known as 1KD, a/k/a Skipper.

OG, you're such a pervert. Oh, excuse me, a pervert next to my heart. We never change, do we.

HOW ABOUT IT GUYS........SUNDAY JUNE 20TH 2010 @ THE LOVELY BELLE ISLE FOR OUR PICNIC AND THEN WE CAN FIGURE OUT FRIDAY AND SATURDAY BETWEEN NOW AND THEN. LETS GET SOMETHING IN PLACE NOW SO WE CAN HAVE A LONG TIME TO WORK ON IT. I ONLY SAY DETROIT BECAUSE WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING IN DETROIT BUT WE ALL NEED TO BE ONBOARD AND ALL HAVE OUR SAY.
    HERES A MAP OF BELLE ISLE TO LET YOU SEE .IT WOULD BE WONDERFUL TO GO DOWN SOUTH ALSO...WHAT DO YOU THINK ? XOX
    http://www.mapbelleisle.com/

Belle Isle would be cool. The DetroitYES picnic is held there every year. Maybe we can get some info from Lowell and other DetroitYes folks about having a picnic there.

Isle, and any others wondering what the "Dally" is...
    www.dallyinthealley.com

Huh? What? Are we gonna' have a reunion?

I think a picnic on Belle Isle would make a lot of sense. I think it would help take us back in time.

Also, Gash, If it keeps raining, I think you should go out to that drainage ditch in front of your house, lay down in it and have someone take a picture of you. That way we could get a better idea of how dangerous it is. It would probably be fun too. Especially if you were drinking a lot. Come on! Do it for us.

Page 64 of 275 FirstFirst ... 14 54 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 74 114 164 ... LastLast