Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 63 of 432 FirstFirst ... 13 53 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by Gleeman View Post
    approaching 20,000 HITS
    BushMark used to say this all the time. Then one day he quit saying it.

Markley.....how could I forget that night? You drove all the way from Detroit cause you didn't have anything else to do? Weren't there some twin hotties involved?

Hey Larry... poor Margie, she thinks that you and I are going to kill each other on the 13, I tried to convinced her that we are just having fun. Maybe you can have a talk with her.

Hoover The cranker

Naw. Let it ride.

I don't need Bob Seger at the reunion. Nothing personal. Might just cause a big commotion. I attended a wake at a country club a few years ago for a former sports celebrity. Bob was there. The whole place was in a tizzy. I guess the commotion was just as annoying to him as it was to the family and friends of the deceased. Let's try to keep this real.

Wow Larry, I didn't remember that you guys opened for that show. It's amazing how one memory leads to another. I've never really been able to remember who Dave Karas was, but now that you mentioned that, I'm putting some more pieces of the puzzle back together.

Hey, Gleeman wasn't drinking last night was he?

1KD, I invited Dick Cheney. Is that going to be a problem?

I think it's meth. There's nobody in the eastern time zone who stays up as late as me posting and running off.

Actually, I'd like that, OG. It might give me an opportunity to...........But then again, I wouldn't want any of our reunioners being rendered to.........

Hey, what IS the deal with Karl Sonnenberg? Even if he's in Japan, they have like the fastest internet in the world. Anybody ever hear from him again?

Fergie, where are you buddy? We're almost getting to the point where we might have to do like they did in the Blues Brothers movie. We've got enough people spread out around the country. We'll just have to start mounting loud speakers on top of our cars and driving up and down the streets calling his name.

But seriously, does anybody from the Detroit area that's reading this thread have any tips about this guy? We really want to find him. Do we know his full name? Any help from anybody would be appreciated.

Hey BushMark.....I've been noticing that Markley has been talking to himself a lot on this thread lately. He's either a real lonely guy, or he's preparing for takeoff again. He's probably been waiting for those Santa Ana winds to die down before flying by my window. It's tough enough negotiating all these tall Canary Island pine trees around here on a calm day. I sure hope he flies by soon. I kind of miss him, now that I have visual proof.

I thought Bentspur was taking Cheney out deer hunting. I could be wrong.

We really are trying to find this guy. Any help would be appreciated. The photo is about 35 years old. Fergie had a southern drawl, but lived in Detroit for a long time I believe. Grew up in Detroit?
    Attachment 1096
    Last edited by old guy; October-16-09 at 08:13 PM.

Larry, if you go back a few posts, he says he was at Colliers, eating homemade blueberry cobbler and ...."and I feel much better." Then the rambling. I don't know?

Gleeman.... I'll get the name of the bassist in Coloradus for you. I was the drummer in that band for a few years. The only bassist on the band with me was a guy from Union Lake, Elde Stewart. The band featured Rick and two of his brothers, Joe on Hammond B3 and Mike on guitar.

A few people have asked me about Coloradus and what happened to Rick while we were in LA. We were doing well until the big party night. We had played a show with Rush, we all decided to have a party at the Santa Onofre State Park. [[I'm not sure about that spelling) The party was going good until Rick walks out past the "soft ground, dangerous bluffs" sign. He walks out there, turns back to us and said "This ground is soft", then he disappears! 450 feet into the ocean! Two helicopters and a coast guard ship got him out. They said his buzz kept him alive.
    Last edited by Drummer21; May-09-09 at 05:19 PM.

Drum21 it was Ron Not Don

The drummer that followed me was Ron Course. I'll talk to Joe about the bassist.

whaaaaat???

ya couple glasses of zinfandel...and I was micro-managiong the reunion .. sorry ....

Hey Gleeman, at least you were funny. When I drink and post I tend to get really mean.

Hey John Collier......blueberries and tennis. Remember? You humiliated Markley on the tennis court, then took him home and fed him homemade blueberry cobbler. Notice anything strange about his behavior? [[never mind).

Gash.....are you guys getting your ass kicked down there again? They had to cut short the first day of the Illinois High School Associations bass fishing tournament because of real bad weather in So. Illinois. Ruth, know anything about a state high school bass tournament on Lake Carlyle getting cancelled? Did you have a deracho?

Gus....are you and Heidi holed up too?

Bob Stone, "Record" Mike Kellaher, Eddie Saenz, Fergie [[does Duayne Ferguson ring a bell for anybody?), Nancy Clayberg/Merryman, Carol Barry: Got to find these people soon!

"Record Mike" Kellaher Carol Barry Dave Karas[[rip)

Attachment 1099
    Last edited by stnfrnt; May-24-09 at 10:09 PM.

Old Guy ,Stone....How old would Fergie be ..I am doing some research...

Does anyone remember the group Poco...I was listening to this Concert after work..[[13 hrs of dance recitals)
    http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/d...0633-5559.html
    Some guys of the Buffalo Springfield after they split..Messina was one [[Not Stills ,Young.) Tim Schmidt went on to the Eagles....Pretty good on a Early Sun Morn...Happy Mudders Day to all

Whaler.......you have struck a nerve with Poco! They're in my top 5, no shit, real deal, kick ass favorite bands......ever. Good choice for after a hard day at dance recital. How about those vocals? "Good Feelin to Know" and "Legend" will do wonders for you. Gonna go listen now.

Dig That..It is 4 am birds startin to chirp...Traffic Live at the Filmore East..I am off until 7 am Mon..My weekend..Wooo Nelly

http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/d...1374-8200.html

Hey Larry how long have you been playing the harp? I wish that I could have been in Detroit when J Geils played last week Magic Dick is the best rock and roll harp player in the world.
    Last edited by stillrockin; May-10-09 at 06:16 AM.

I have a short story to tell about Fergie and I... whenever the door bell would ring we would race to the front door no matter what part of the house we were in to see if there were girls that came to see us... I won most of the time.

Page 63 of 432 FirstFirst ... 13 53 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 73 113 163 ... LastLast