Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 373 of 432 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 383 423 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,325 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

...out on the dance floor spinnin' around...

....we could make every scene in this whole darn town...

sounds like some lyrics for a new song hmmmm?

ya'...well, it's a combination of histories put to a little music...i think gash, markley, and 4string know something about it...

Default Pals

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    ....i think everybody moved over to facebook and forgot about this place...

....what's up with that??.....
    Stilrkn,#1kielsn,Sug, et al. don`t want to play any more...Just seems easier to post stuff [[pics,tunes, etc.) on FB. + We can control who sees our stuff.

...oh?.........so that's why?..

Nooooooo - don't go to Facebook!!!!!

This is our special G'wood home. FB is the outside world.

...i am on facebook myself...okay?....but, i've gotta' tell ya', sports fans, it's fastly approaching the time when that social experience will come to an end...why? you might ask...or maybe you won't...i don't care...it's up to you...anyway, i've pretty much had it with being notified that;

1) x has been "tagged" in y's photo [[have no idea who these people are)

2) z has reached "zygote" level and has more points than God [[as i understand him)

3) somebody i don't know [[and never will) likes my comment on a post i put up

4) fb is a known source for spreading viruses making me have to change my password
    frequently.....causing great confusion in my cyber world...

5) on and on...snivel...whine.....more of the same

....if you couple these [[and a long list of other snivelings of mine) with the fact that i'm quite sure that some facebookers are hell bent on uploading every freaking music video, video creation, sound bite,announcement, or movie clip that was ever made....well, i just don't know where they find the time to do all this stuff...i sure don't have the time to read or listen to it...i was thinking about throwing in something about "real deal garwooders", but the term "disillusioned" seems to have reared it's ugly head somewhere.....and it seems to have been fatal.....yup.....sure seems that way...

Last edited by stnfrnt; June-26-11 at 11:53 AM. Reason: not done sniveling

Stone...Nice photo of Gar....I Love this site...FB is Ok but this is Home for me...Gash call me Tuesday...Going in the Hospital early Weds so cannot meet you at Skippers..So stop by for a Treat....Peace...Whaler

Whaler - Hospital?????
    What's up with that? Are you OK?

Ruth...Having surgery to get rid of Diverticulitus...Been pretty sick..Hopefully this will take care of it..Will be recoup for 4-6 weeks...back here soon...Peace..Whaler

...therefore, we held off on the reunion 'cause it ain't never gonna' happen without whaler and kim [[happy anniversary), and maybe by then gleeman won't be so jammed up...got to keep the faith, brothers and sisters!...best of luck, whaler, and you or kim do what you can to keep us posted...

...i want to take you to a picture show..

...i want to see you dressed up in your ribbons and bows...

Dig that...My Fav....Kim will keep you up to date...Hope Gash stops by tomorrow...

Sorry Whaler........But I had to make a emegency return trip hope this morning.....Just got back in Tenn about an hour ago..... While leaving I tripped going up some stairs, twisted my knee in a way that I'm pretty sure it isn't supposed to go and swelled up pretty good......guess I could have made it to D-Town and maybe we could have shared a hospital room or at least some drugs.....But I thought it better to return hope and visit my Dr. in the morn......Sorry I'm going to miss seeing all you wonderful folks, but at this age, and I'm sure that others will concure, "Pain Sucks"........Sorry Whaler I really was wanting to spend some time with you and even cheer you up post surgery......Gonna have to wait.....till then .....GDGT

Gash..So Sorry man..Feel better...We will goof arround end of summer...Will send you e-mail...Whaler

whaler - bruce had that surgery a few years ago - not nice for the first few days but he hasn't had any problems since - he's glad he did it. Hope you rebound quickly.
    And Gash - keep us posted on the knee. Sorry you couldn't make it to D'town.

Stone is right - the reunion might be held off for a while but it will happen

love you guys!

Luvs ya right back Ruthy babe.............I've kinda figured out why there aren't many post here on DY lately, and it has to do with the abudance of personal E-mails we now send to one another as apposed to posting personal questions, stories, etc.,on DY to each other as we did early on.....For example I have recieved 5 E-mails from GWers this week so far......So please don't dispare......we are all still in touch with each other, and there will be some sort of get together this fall sometime........And FB sucks for sharing ideas and plans for us, so don't give up.......WE WILL RISE AGAIN !!!!! till then GDGT........Bunches of luv and peace at all you wonderful folks

Especially you Whaler and Gleeman......Get through your health issues and bounce back with us soon

...hey gash......you need to borrow my wheelchair?....i can drive out there if you do.....

Only if it's motorized and has a cup holder and an ashtray....a cushioned leather seat would be nice also.......Bring it on

....of course it's motorized!....how the hell else could i drive it out there?....

GASH..
    I have a walker you can have after my crash and burn off the ladder before the reunion two years ago.
    It's got tennis balls and everything on the front feet!! I could also put some flames on it if you want.
    Get better soon brother!!

Name:  bear 1.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  43.3 KBWell folks, Home Girl is back with a Cub now. Whoo, another mouth to feed! Hang in there Gleeman, Whaler and Gash. All things must pass.

...ya....but my sister doesn't thing kidney stones must pass....dig 'em out before they get started on the trip.....yup....that's what she says....

Home Girl - a beautiful Mom - what's the baby's name? Home Baby?

Cool! Home Babe. I like that. Yah, Home Girl is cinnamon chocolate and Home Babe is kinda blond. Home Girl is sending us to Alaska next week to check on some relatives. Sorry about the kidney stones Stonefront. Yah, best to get them out of the way I think.

Home Girl And Home BabeName:  bears3-resized.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  30.8 KB
    Last edited by Candy man; July-01-11 at 10:24 AM.