Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 372 of 432 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 382 422 ... LastLast
Results 9,276 to 9,300 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Oh there's more.......Rock On John Collier and have a fantasmic BIRTHDAY.....

Get in touch with me......I'm heading your way and would like to stop by for a shout out and other forms of celebration. ...........Hav a great day John and Go Do Good Things

....happy bday 4string.....

Mark and John also ? Happy Birthday guys...enjoy YOUR day !

Bush, Hope you had nice dreams and ice creams also.

...just a little warning here to not write off a g-wood reunion this year......we're just waiting for everybody to get healthy and for everyday life commitments to sort of get all caught up so it ain't so frantic....know what i mean?....

candy......thanks for the nice dreams and ice creams wish......sometimes i dream of ice cream...

gash
    Lemeknow...I'm at. Ccoco@mi.rr.com

Hoover is so funny. He is so glad, he's glad, he's glad, we have tickets to src

hey greynoodle.....life is good!..

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    hey greynoodle.....life is good!..
    2 hrs. ago, when I first read this,at work, I would've disagreed. Now that I'm home, where everyone speaks english, and I can relax, I can say Yes, life is good. Summertime in so cal. and of course, Dallas Mavericks. It would have been better if San Diego's team would have made it to the finals, - wait, we don't have a team any more, oh well life's still good. but, of course ,tomorrow's another day.

greynoodle....i was referring to that delicious nba finals game...you know, the one where novitsky gave lebron and wade the flu, then beat their asses......

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    greynoodle....i was referring to that delicious nba finals game...you know, the one where novitsky gave lebron and wade the flu, then beat their asses......
    Yea , that was sweet. Must have been the soup. Remember, eat your soup, it's good for you.

Damn, was it something I said? Hello, Is their anybody out there?

....nah...it's been like this a lot lately....sort of a mass bio-rythmic blackout....

....found this on caring bridge.com/kendrasteinmetz today.....

Friday, June 17, 2011 11:37 AM, PDT

Receive journal notifications: E-mail Text

written by Brenda and Pete Steinmetz
    Kendra is Now A Junior

Today is the last day of school for Kendra as a Sophomore. After today she will be a Junior [[Grade 11 for those up North).

Congratulations on working hard and getting good grades this year.

Pete and Brenda

This is a big of a backwards loop but it was a request so I must comply ... The recession is so bad that Dr.Kavorkian had to die of old age.

good one Rick!

And congrats to Kendra. Two more years and you'll be paying college tuition.

Don't come to UI - things really suck here. another story............

happy birthday highhat.....

.....how about this one, sports fans!.....

Attachment 9965

R.I.P......"The Big Man" Clarence Clemons.....Sax player extrodonair.....The driving force in the "E-Street Band"

sad day for e-street fans.

GREAT photo of roz, dave and child.

HAPPY FATHER,S DAY TO ALL THE DADS

Default Pals

Name:  Big Whoop.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  9.5 KB How I really feel...Sure hope that movie gets here before we`re all gone. My 62nd Birthday means I`m officially an "old Geezer"...
    Last edited by highhat; June-19-11 at 11:17 AM.

Hey Gustafer..........Have yourself a rockin boppin "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" tomorrow......Stay safe and happy......Bunches of luv at ya Bro................GDGT

...one man's humble opinion...two of the best geminis ever built...at least i think there's two...

.Attachment 10008

....i think everybody moved over to facebook and forgot about this place...

....what's up with that??.....