Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 353 of 432 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 363 403 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,825 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by Whaler View Post
    John Collier...Unreal photos...You are truly a Master....Woooooooooo....Stone..The Frieghter got stuck 3 times..sample collected that afternoon...Whaler
    It's a barge. A very big one. It used to be a WWII liberty ship then a freighter. Billybrew can furnish additional info if needed.

Just got off the phone with Carl Sonnenberg....he's my neighbor now.....moved out here Christmas day.....he said it's warm here...doing lunch down in the harbor next week.....ya' know...patio dining on the waterfront and all that stuff.

Default patio dining

yes, you & Karl are very good at Patio Dining...wear boots...

Quote Originally Posted by Gleeman View Post
    yes, you & Karl are very good at Patio Dining...wear boots...
    No, chest waders.

boom......!!!

yes, big boom in Wayne yesterday- a major gas leak that left 2 dead and one who should wanta be...5 blocks away... R>I.P I may have heard it from in the house...

Happy New Year to my fellow GarWooders, GarWoodies, GarWoodians, Gar............all in our fraternity. = 1KD =

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ROCKIN, ROLLIN, GARWOODIANS. I hope the new year brings wonderful events and we can party once again this summer...

Ronna.....I, along with anyone who likes warm weather, am jealous, envious, and very happy for you.....what a great place to bring in a new year....

Karl, congrats on your new digs.....keep Bro Stnft in line, and best of luck out there in sunny [[???) Calif

Great start on the New Year: University of Michigan Wolverines are the Great Lakes Invitational Champions again this year. UoM 6 - Colorado College 5. It's great to be a M I C H I G A N Wolverine.

Happy New Year everyone, see ya tonight Skip.

HAPPY 2011
    may it be good to us

better health for some, better business for others,
    new digs - greater fortunes - long awaited fame
    successful studies, successful books
    more times together
    love and family

and gentler times for us all.

Ruth and Bruce

hey yah Happy New Year ...everyone ...

Uhh...ya....what Gleeman said.......

Hey Stillrockin'.....did you rock in the New Year in Florida again? At that rich guy's place?

Default new years eve..

from the sandbar yesterday...Attachment 8212

To all of my Garwood family, Detroit and Michigan friends...
    Sorry that Mississippi State put a can of whoop ass on Michigan... I am a Notre Dame fan who took care of business!!! However, I live sixty miles from the campus of Mississippi State in Starkville.. The South Will Rise Again !!! Sorry bout ya'lls luck....

Hey Rona Baby....2013 America's Cup will be in San Francisco.....but they'll be sailing freaking 72' Cats...what the hell is up with that crap?!! That ain't right!

OG....tough loss....what the heck were they thinking on that 2 point conversion play?

Gleeman...nice photo....looks isolated and kind of spooky....how did you haul all that sand out there?

it was almoat 50 out at the sandbar day before yesterday..cell phone pic.....today 27.. Winters here ....not much snow tho....
    ya Michigan really lost yesterday -worst loss in a bowl game ever....

I agree - no cats in a real sailboat race...just like no NBA in an Olympic hoop shoot....

Gleeman......at least you guys got to go to a bowl game....add a little $ to the coffers.....we've got one more year of pain with no gain....I would concur with your "no NBA in the Olympics".....but, we didn't start that trend...

...a little snow in S Cal ? ...

yes...tons and tons of another white, powdery substance here in sunny Southern California.....

but......if you Michiganders could see what So Cal is freaking out about [[except the mountains...skiing of course) you'd never quit laughing...it's ridiculous.....
    Last edited by stnfrnt; January-03-11 at 06:00 PM. Reason: nole contendre

Hey all you Wolveriners.....who's your pick for the new coach?....Harbaugh's going to the Broncos [[for my money....hah!)....comments/concerns?.....1kd, you and Gleeman speak up.....

I'll take anyone... you knew RichRod was history... Harbaugh would be fine...

...sorry to hear about the "Madhatter" [[ann Arbor) died of cancer at 62...R.I.P. ...