Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 350 of 432 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 360 400 ... LastLast
Results 8,726 to 8,750 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Gleeman...Killer

Another killer sketch. Looks like you caught a great moment.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to the F.O.G. folks.

Default Stonefront

Quote Originally Posted by TheSteveo View Post
    Merry Christmas to All The Garwoodians in here..[[:{
    steve, Stonefront is one word, and maybe you don't need to take every one of my pen&ink drawings and use it

Hey all- We got back home Sun.12th. The operation went better than expacted and
    all's good under the hood! We'll see the doctor again tomorrow to see what
    the future is for "Poncho" now that "Lefty" is but a bad memory.Mucho thanks
    to all for love and good wishes, and Happy Holidays to everyone!
    p.s.- Gleeman, the scetch really captures the moment. Art2
    Stnfrnt,where does that guitar cord end up?

Uhhhh......I'm not sure...any event where medication is involved gets no clarity from me.......know what I mean?

Default PiSTOnS-LiOnS !!

o.k.. today the LIONS won and the PISTONS won second game in a row...how often has that happened ?
    Lions by an overtime field goal, and Pistons by a come-from-behind-overtime win - without Richard Hamilton & Rodney Stuckey.

GO Detroit ...

Quote Originally Posted by HiWatt View Post
    Hey all- We got back home Sun.12th. The operation went better than expacted and
    all's good under the hood! We'll see the doctor again tomorrow to see what
    the future is for "Poncho" now that "Lefty" is but a bad memory.Mucho thanks
    to all for love and good wishes, and Happy Holidays to everyone!
    p.s.- Gleeman, the scetch really captures the moment. Art2
    Stnfrnt,where does that guitar cord end up?
    HURRAH! Good news HiWatt. Best of holidays to you and yours. 2011 will be a great one for you.

The Wizard of Oz is 70 years old.
    Today, if Dorothy were to encounter men with no brains, nohearts, and no courage -
    she wouldn't be in Oz -

she'd be in Congress.

Default Pals

Well...No solar flare,continental or gravitational shift...not even contact from extra-terrestial beings...I guess I got up early for naught. Tis the season.

Default winter blues?

..attacked...Attachment 8125-HiWwAtT: singlespeed fat tire...
    Last edited by Gleeman; December-21-10 at 04:07 PM.

Hey Gleeman....i have to admit ....that looks kind of fun.....reminds me of back home when we were kids and waiting for bus or truck or car to drive by and we would attack and hitch rides hanging on the back bumper.....get rides all over the neighborhood......ate a little exhaust but it was good winter fun

Default rain boots

..yes Gash...30 degrees does not stop me when after some mileage...as long as I can stay off ice...

so, Stnfrnt...got yer rubber boots on ?

Gleeman.... ya, we're getting hammered...record rainfall...houses sliding off the hillsides....the usual stuff. I'm going surfing on Pacific Coast Highway later. Down South of me is getting it worse...in Orange County and San Diego. Hope Firstlady, Greynoodle, A2_dj, and Kendra haven't been swept away..

Stone..Looks rough out there...Just plain cold here...Time for I-tunes a-z starting now...Peace to all...Whaler

Default RickBeall ... Stn ...

where do I start looking for a replacement bridge for my Strat [[brass)
    which is very corroded from sweat over many years

These people specialize in brass bridge components for Strats:

killerguitarcomponents.com

I've never bought anything from them.
    Last edited by RickBeall; December-24-10 at 03:53 AM.

Default Merry Christmas all...

...great to see Candy & Bentspur on the blog...Whaler, HiwaTT..wishing you guys well in this tough time...O.G., Margie,MachineGun,Gash,4-string,Greyhat,D.K.,Mr.Collier,Ellen,Annie,Ruth,Vi c,Stillrockin,BlindRicky,highhat,Jeep,AlohaRona,1K eelson,Steveo,Sug,Detgrrl...best to ya'll & those I've missed here...Attachment 8137
    Last edited by Gleeman; December-24-10 at 12:33 PM.

Good mornin' All Ya'll ! Put on my "Dark Side of the Moon" P.J.'s and watched the moons' total eclipse the other night. Weather is decent here. I'm thinking of breaking out the Harley to help celebrate the birth of Christ. The merriest of Chrismas' to all!

happy christmas time to all my Garwood friends

I love you all

ruth

And of course...... Happy Festivas ..........To everyone

Default afterEve...

merrilee mistletoed and winefully misconstrued...but joyfully ampliflyed and mindfull with gratitude... its all good night..

Default Pals

I can`t express the joy in my heart after having reconnected with my fellow GarWoodians earlier this year; Jeep, Sug, Old Guy,Gash,Stlrkn,Ruth and especially Stnfrnt. To my new friends Nolan,Gleeman,THE famous John Collier,Blind Ricky,Rona,4 String, Lee, Michael& Margie,Det Grrrl,Whaler et al.
    thank you for letting me regain an important part of my life. I hope all ya`ll have a perfect Holiday Seaon.
    Last edited by highhat; December-25-10 at 01:26 AM.

Merry Christmas to you HighHat, and to all! My life is richer for knowing you all!

You guys and gals showed the world how to rock 'n roll. I think the world is a little freer because of you.