Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 332 of 432 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 342 382 ... LastLast
Results 8,276 to 8,300 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Congrats to jgrl2....................

Quote Originally Posted by RickBeall View Post
    We just figured that if Ruth could come up with an original Garwood chair, she could fix anything.
    good work mate,
    grandma is a happy camper

Thank you and welcome to the world Brayden Christopher!

Congrats JG2 and family.....Hope all are well and doing good things.....I too will become a Grandpa any day now 4th time.... Yikes, am I that old........ maybe kids are that young....yeah that's it.....Blessing, thoughts and prayers are with y'all .....GDGT
    Last edited by gash; September-06-10 at 06:47 PM.

Thank you and congrats on 4th time I love your strategy of not being old but maybe kids are that young.

He's full of crap...he's old! So am I....aww shit!

You're only as old as you feel and some days I feel really old.

Hey Rona Baby, Whaler...or anybody...........

http://www.longbeachyachtandboatshow.com/

Gash will supply "drooling towels".

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    I love Dgrrl.
    aw gee, tanks man!

Nice pic, Highhat.

Hey to all Ya'll. We saw Arlo Guthrie last night. He still has it!

So Arlo still has it.......I've been looking for it for a long time, and here all the time he had it......Next time you see him tell him to give it up for a while, there are others here who would like to have it for a while......I'm just sayin..........GDGT

Gash.....I guess you forgot you had it once........penicillin cleared it up for you though....remember?

Default det313grrl

Quote Originally Posted by det313grrl View Post
    Nice pic, Highhat.
    Thanx dgrrl...I`m glad your back online with us...back atcha.
    Gash...Man it sure was great when Joe`s girlfriend Sandy had access to U.of M. pharmacy...No lines.. No waiting..No Rx...No matter-NoDrip...Ahhhh, the good old daze.

HEY!!! What the hell is going on in Detroit with all those fires?? 1kd, Whaler, Dgrrl, dk bradley, glmn..anybody back there...please tell me this is not some anti-muslim freaked-out asshole running loose!

HEY!!! What the hell is going on in Detroit with all those fires?? 1kd, Whaler, Dgrrl, dk bradley, glmn..anybody back there...please tell me this is not some anti-muslim freaked-out asshole running loose!
    no, i'm still in so.cal.

It's happening here too, burning Islamic bldgs and a construction site equipment where a controversial Mosque is being built, makes ya scratch your head and ask, What the @#$% is goin on?......and by the way Stnft.....those test came back negative......although they told me that in your case ....the goat died......But, NO convictions in either case....
    Last edited by gash; September-07-10 at 09:40 PM.

Default Pals

On 9-11-10 the`re fixin` to burn Korans at a semi-pentecostal church the Jones Dove Outreach Center in Gainsville - Rev. Terry Jones...Book burning is flat out wrong...any book, anywhere...this is too beeezarrre...I knew these rednecks down here were something; now I know they are something else...Unbelievable !!!
    Last edited by highhat; September-08-10 at 12:47 AM. Reason: tighten the info...

Default Keeping up with the Jones`s

I seem to remember another religious idiot named Jones...something to do with Kool-Aid...

Arlo is a chip off the old block, still bringin' in a couple of keys. Doin' allot of Woodys and Leadbellies songs along with his own. He had us in stitches with his stories. He didn't do Alices Restaurant, probably cause of its length, but he always makes me think of the trash removal at the Garwood. I think Alices' is up where he lives in Massachusetts.

It's been going on for fourty or more years. Nothing new. Nowadays you don't have to wait for the 6 or 11 o'clock news to hear about it. Likely has nothing to do with catholics, muslims, the Joneses or anything other than a desire to burn a building. And there are plenty of those - sitting vacant, stripped and inviting to thrill-seekers. If firefighters didn't have to show up and fight the fire, it would probably be a pretty inexpensive way to level everything.

The 25mph steady winds with gust's up to 45 and downed power wires might have had something to do with it also.

Gash.....I guess you forgot you had it once........penicillin cleared it up for you though....remember?
    I'm still laughing.

Hey folks......more Kendra stuff......

http://web.me.com/theazevedos/Site/Aarons_Blog/Aarons_Blog.html

gryndl....you're safe....and for $100 I'll make you a lot safer

Gash......that was a goat??!

highhat...ditto on your book stance.

Candy.......nice to hear that some of the old gang are still out there doin' it good. Penny tells me you guys are safe from the fires.....that's a good thing.

Glmn......Lorenzo is in the thick of things with that fire. Check your email.

BTW 1kd.......love your post #8263.......