Garwoodians! go to the official photo site for the best trip of your life

www.collierpics.blogspot.com

your gonna love it

Default Happy Earth Day-celebrate, eat some dirt

Wish everyone a most enjoyable Earth Day

If you haven't lost it yet click......

For a good time check it out....

Earth Day?........ I have to go and cut some trees down today. Will I be arrested??? Will someone take offense?? Will there be protesters marching out front of my property??? Will I be on the 6:00 news ?? I have a real dilemma. Someone tell me what I should do before I go out there..

Isn't every day Earth Day?
    Last edited by Bentspur; April-22-09 at 09:32 AM.

Bentspur, Why don't you grind up the trees, make rolling papers out of them and give them away at the reunion.

I love you guys sooo much...This is a very well rounded group!
    Anyway, sorry I left you hangin last night, I got pre occupied .
    I wanted to show you something I put on my wall at home, Sorry Stone, you may have been thinkin I was going to show you something else...well here it isAttachment 763
    Last edited by Margie; April-23-09 at 01:39 PM.

PaleoPat, The big dump snows here are a blessing 'cause they help refill the resevoirs and keep the forest green thru the summer to prevent wild fires . So to make a long story short we love it and so do the skinny skiers. Peace.

Default garwood fun house

It will soon be changed so get it while your young....

get to the pictures for a good time

FROM KID ROCK SITE

It was announced today that Kid Rock has purchase the naming rights to the home of the Detroit Tigers for an undisclosed sum. Kid Rock and The Michigan Brewing Company, in a separate negotiation, are proud to announce that Kid Rock’s forthcoming new line of beer will become the official beer of the Detroit Tigers.

Says Kid Rock, “This has been a dream of mine for a long time, and with the banks in trouble it seemed like the right time for me to reach out to the fine people at Comerica Bank. Since they relocated to Dallas after opening the stadium here, they were very open to the idea of making this deal. I’ve never been more excited for opening day, and I’m proud to be able to add my name to the legacy of my favorite baseball team.â€

-April Fools!

ShareThis

common u guys u had me fooled

Default bbq invite

check this out its pretty cool BBQInvita...pps [[2023.9 KB)
    hope this works since its my first post on the new site. I purchased my airline ticket for the big event and am anxiously waiting for the ticket from Ruth can't wait to see you all. love firstlady

Default Oklahoma Mike

Everybody!

I found this photo of Oklahoma Mike . He is wearing that pink tiedye shirt he seemed to wear always.

Its a good photo of him and I wanted to put some info with it but someone told me he had passed away.
    I wondered if anyone had any information on him. I want to pay proper respects of course. John

John, I think Gus would probably be the best person to fill you in on OK Mike. I used to see him up until a couple years before he passed away, but I think he and Gus were tight right up to the end. At least I remember Gus calling me and telling me about it when it happened.

Larry, that was just a polaroid of an old friend that somebody snapped when he was shaving or something. It was actually taken in an apartment out on 11th street if that rings a bell. I think he bought the farm not too long after that.

Yeah, I remember posting that on the old thread. The last time I saw OK Mike was Monday, October 17th, 1983. He and Gus were at my place and we watched the Monday Night Football game. Highest scoring game in Monday night history. Packers beat the Redskins 48-47. Hell of a game. Mike left after the game and that was the last time I saw him. Great guy.

For those of you whom have not lost it try

you will find your inner calm

enlighten yourself

To me that looks like Margie's eye! How did it get up there?

We just got rocked again out here! A 4.7 but I'm close to the epicenter....7mi.....lasted 20sec. This is the best one we've had around here in a long time. They're cool! Nothing but earthquake preparedness segments on TV for two or three days coming up. They're useless.

Hoover......glad to hear you're finally in recovery It's about time! Bushmark, you want to sponsor him? I would, but I've got my hands full with the Bush brothers right now. George is having an especially hard time of it. Did you know he can't read?

This just it..............
    jeep is coming to the party!

yah HiWatT and the Jeepster... ...will be Stonefront + the Stonefront Reuniion Gala Recovery Ensemble....
    Stn I got plenty o' slides...glass and metal ...Gash the VG would never hurt...

Picard will be bringin his bass amp w/ 2 10" and a bottom w/ 2 15' speakers...should give the Firefly a boot....

a little photo help please

I need a good photo of Jeep from the Garwood days. If you have one, send it to me in an email attachment - or you could post it here and I'll copy it.

thanks all

Glee, it's those mornings on the lake that make you stay in Michigan. I've lived on the ocean, and it's really great but, I'll take a freshwater, inland lake in Michigan anytime. Thanks for the photo.

Rona dearest, you better have that trailer loaded and be on the road IF you're going to be here in time. You can park it right outside my condo. Right next to the deck that OG's sleeping under. Sorry I didn't get back to you last night. I was catching up on phone calls - incoming and outgoing. I've been bad about phoning lately. Love ya. I'm sending you some pictures of my lake in swap for the cool pictures you send me of the islands.

Yesterday or today was the 39th anniversary of the MSU, East Lansing Pop Festival. Does anyone remember it? It was held at Old College Field on the campus of MSU. It rained most of the day and in late afternoon warmed up as the sun came out. I remember Jefferson Airplane, Small Faces and Chicago Transit Authority. I'll think of others as my brain warms up. I had to hitchhike home [[Detroit or CMU, I can't quite remember which) in the evening, so I left as CTA was playing. I walked across the campus to the freeway entrance. As I was walking, I could hear CTA playing 'South California Purples'. It was reverberating all the way across campus. That horn section. Wow! What a rush it was and still is. Dah, dah, dah, dah, - dah dah dah. Dah, dah, dah, dah - dah dah dah. Okay, so I'm tripping.

Incoming guests: I'm available for rides from the airport to hotels or wherever, the weekend of ........... Holler at any time if you need a 'chauffeur'. Did I spell that right, Hoov?

Hey Mark....How's the weather your way?

Page 3 of 275 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 53 103 ... LastLast