Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 270 of 432 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 280 320 370 ... LastLast
Results 6,726 to 6,750 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by highhat View Post
    Is that Moody Blues or expressway john lodge?
    Funny. How many others besides people our age would even get that one?

Quote Originally Posted by stillrockin View Post
    Zippy you are having delusions of grandure.

Hoover
    From 1KielsonDrive. Hoopty, remember what we said about using a - d i c t i o n a r y? Remember the other thing we said about using B I G words? Yours, 1KielsonDrive.

1klsnd...I`ll follow up on this lead and get back with y`all.
    Cool. I didn't mean to screw anything up. Just that we all worked so hard to find Fergie, Stone and Charlie, as well as others, for our first annual reunion, I'm all hyped to get on leads. If you'd like any photos from last summer's reunion, please let me know, I have them on this hard drive. It would be a breeze to email them to you a few at a time. 1KielsonDrive@live.com

1Klsnd...NoNoNo....no problem...this confuser is tuff..can you let me have the phone #?

1Klsnd...NoNoNo....no problem...this confuser is tuff..can you let me have the phone #?
    Mine is 248 895 6301. I don't worry about posting it because it's on all of my bar ads, flyers and internet postings. Brian Dombrowski's is 313 584 9200. His address is 10356 West Warren Avenue, Dearborn, MI 48126 1663.

Hey Zippy I know what your trying to do BUT I just love ----ing with you.

Love you bro

Hoover

Hey Zippy I know what your trying to do BUT I just love ----ing with you.

Love you bro

Hoover
    From 1KielsonDrive. Thank you Hoopty. I love you bro. And if I can take a timeout for a moment, I'd like to say that I hope you plan to attend the reunion at my place this summer. You will be an honored guest and I'll do everything I can to make your visit a fun, enjoyable one. This is a 'once again in a lifetime' opportunity to see people we have a history with, even if it was only for a few moments, way back when. Please, everyone of you Gar Wooders let me know what I can do to make this as great of a time as our last reunion. I'd love to install art by our fellow FOGGERs - Dgrrl, Isle, Rob, Gus, Heide, Gleeman and anyone else that would like to show and sell. OG, I've already ordered a big shiny, stainless steel tanker truck of Heinekin to be parked out in front. Will someone volunteer to run out and draw OG's beers? Or, should I have a fire hose run into the bar? Yours, 1KielsonDrive.
    Last edited by 1KielsonDrive; May-18-10 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RickBeall View Post
    highhat wrote:
    >>Gus and I took 4' pushmops to the ballroomfloor after 1 of the parties ... anything unidentifyable was put into a jug of Spanada... the result was the most electric trip I ever had.

Wow! Pulling pills out of the push-broom and dropping them into cheap wine. .... Don't know how you guys managed to survive.
    Rick that's why the party last and lasted all week till the next stone front gig

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post

Gar Woover Mansion
    #1 Stonefront Lane
    Graymarkley Isle of Fun
    Dgrrl, MI
    Zippy Code +3.14

Whaler are we going to Pavil C for Belle Isle Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by rockinrona View Post
    Whaler are we going to Pavil C for Belle Isle Sunday?
    I don't care where we go, Rona. But it better be in a white Ford Econoline Maxi Window Van. Maybe we'll make it to lakeside St.Clair Shores and crash in the van all night. Woo, woo. [[Zippy's telling secrets out of school).

Quote Originally Posted by 1KielsonDrive View Post
    I don't care where we go, Rona. But it better be in a white Ford Econoline Maxi Window Van. Maybe we'll make it to lakeside St.Clair Shores and crash in the van all night. Woo, woo. [[Zippy's telling secrets out of school).

Hey Rona Zippy not the only one that know all about that white Ford van I have a few secrets too.

Hoover

now hoopty and zippy love each other. I'm now following this like with more of a passion. I see what you mean, it is entertainment in its own tainted dark spooky quality, just like the GarWood. Worthy of commentary, and yes, a new Spooky Hoopty-Zippy comic book or digital icon at least is possibly in the works in my now cracking brain...Gash...will definitely need a P.A. system for any acoustic performance as the shouting and screaming between the hoopty-zippy factions will pervade...

See Gleeman, I told y'all that reading these two yahoos is like having an "Odd Couple" sit-com right here on DY. What a country............Which one of you guys is Felix and which one is Oscar ? ? ?

Zippy is more like Betty white.

Hoover

That is [[Pavil C) the pics I took a biggetr pavilion is to the Left...Great spot looking right at the Detroit River...Margie knows this spot too!!!!...I was Planning on bringing down a grill and stuff to cook on it...Love the smell of charcoal..If this is Cool with everyone, I will also bring some side dishes..10 mins away from home[[Potato salad, ect...) Football,frisbee...Anything else I can provide????...Whaler

I'll bring my pole dancers.

Hoover

Highhat......Ruth still has a fine ass.

1klsndr.....Good info...I just spoke with Brian...He will come to the site...he didn`t know that Joe had passed away either. Snfrnt...no early tapes.. Brian remembers the 71/2 master but has no idea where they are...this is a BUMMER!!!

Ruth appears to have survived in better shape than anyone else.

Hoover
    I'm rollin' on the floor again. You guys are something else!

OG....sign me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleeman View Post
    now hoopty and zippy love each other. I'm now following this like with more of a passion. I see what you mean, it is entertainment in its own tainted dark spooky quality, just like the GarWood. Worthy of commentary, and yes, a new Spooky Hoopty-Zippy comic book or digital icon at least is possibly in the works in my now cracking brain...Gash...will definitely need a P.A. system for any acoustic performance as the shouting and screaming between the hoopty-zippy factions will pervade...
    Gleeman, you're not making fun of us are you? Hoopty, - - - - let's get him. Gleeman, you can't get away with that.

Quote Originally Posted by gash View Post
    See Gleeman, I told y'all that reading these two yahoos is like having an "Odd Couple" sit-com right here on DY. What a country............Which one of you guys is Felix and which one is Oscar ? ? ?
    Which one was the gay one?

Quote Originally Posted by gash View Post
    Which one is the gay one?

Hoover
    From1KielsonDrive. Hey, I resemble that remark. Yours, 1KielsonDrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Whaler View Post
    That is [[Pavil C) the pics I took a biggetr pavilion is to the Left...Great spot looking right at the Detroit River...Margie knows this spot too!!!!...I was Planning on bringing down a grill and stuff to cook on it...Love the smell of charcoal..If this is Cool with everyone, I will also bring some side dishes..10 mins away from home[[Potato salad, ect...) Football,frisbee...Anything else I can provide????...Whaler
    Acid, mesc, psilocybin, carbitols [[oh, I forgot, that's OG's responsibility) electric spanada............