Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 266 of 432 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 6,626 to 6,650 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Default Pals

Stnfrnt...any luck trying to finding Brian Dumbrowski?

Quote Originally Posted by RickBeall View Post
    Hi HighHat,

I just posted the lyrics to "Garwood Anthem" and "Hoover was a Mover" on DetroitYes.com at the very bottom of this thread here:

http://detroityes.com/mb/showthread.php?t=3454
    By god!!! Another tunesmith. Thank YOU for sharing...

Default Pals

Stnfrnt...I need your guidance....what are the references to things flying by your windows. Is that another one of those "things" like we used to talk about? Also what is the deal with senior or junior members?

Default Pals

Old Guy... when you came to the Garwood Gs and I shared the servants quarters we used the basement for sleeping. When it got too cold we used that 48 star flag of mine as a bedspread . Don`t get the wrong ideas onlookers the flag was 12'x24'. Body heat was provided by the female persuasion.

hiht......a long shot....Brian's dad was an attorney and always wanted him to follow suit........ther's a Brian Dombrowski listed under attorneys in Dearborn...right age brackett....it was busy when I called.......check your email.

BTW: RickBeall just jumped on this thread one day, read our stories and wrote the "Garwood Anthem" and "Hoover Was a Mover" based on the exploits mentioned in the blog. How cool is that?!

Hey! "Machine Gun Kelly"! There are a couple Veterans I know that jump up and down in their wheelchairs when they're watching their Wrestling programs. REAL BIG FANS! Do you have any PR packages or signed photos/bio that you could send me so I can brag when I give it to them?

Man...I .dig this stuff. Quite the crowd "gathered in a tribe"....

Just got back from the watering hole ....."Stacy Mitchhart Blues Revue".......check him out on Documentary Channel "Nash Vegas".....story of his career....

HiHat.....can we assume that you have gone into the archives and had brain flashback that rattled your psyche over and over .......if not ...it is worth the trip......and the window will make sense ......just don't get to close to the window, it can still have strange effects on you that just cant be explained........GDGT

Gash...gdgt whazzat?

It has rattled and shook me maybe also empowered me again some ..I left the house without my wallet and as I was returning home a county sherriff stepped out into traffic to stop me and he changed his mind after eye contact . He yanked the guy beside me that I`d just passed WHEW!!! I felt that old blessed feeling.

Another thought...has the window got a reflection of a 1/2 gal. bottle of electric Spanada in it?

Maybe....I KNOW there's some of Hoover's world famous "Muhsroom Red" in there somewhere. That stuff just took over the #6 spot on the U.S. Government list of the Top Ten most hazardous materials known to exist in the Western hemisphere. It's good shit, man.

I'm still upset that Rick didn't get to do the Garwood song at the reunion.

Hoover

Hey Candy......is Home Boy making any noise yet?

Drummer21....does your snare drum float?

"Body heat was provided by the female persuasion"

Hey Hoover.....I think I know what happened to your turkey, now.

Hiht.......county sherrifs don't step out in traffic to often out here in California. They have a pretty good union.
    Last edited by stnfrnt; March-21-10 at 08:14 AM.

Larry it was your dog Jones that sexualy molested my turkey.

Stlrkn...click on my name to see a recent photo.

Hihat ......GDGT is just my way of wishing you a great day and to face the world with a smile and to "Go Do Good Things".....How your get that smile is up to you ....... I prefer a herbal concoction inhaled and enjoyed by many ....... It can get you close to the window and every now and then, through the window, where you can often find Stnft, Gleeman, Old Guy and a few others frolicking and doing other stuff .......GDGT

Aahh...excellent concept...kind of like "Happy Trails to you".

Stn pls. post the Window again for Highhat...I don't hav it on my laptop...

Highhat...my son goes to Valencia College in Orlando...I believe this is near Kissimee...next time I come down there I'm gonna look you up...you look so familiar in that old photo..I keep thinking I've met you but maybe not, and can't think of when...maybe if you ever came back to GWood after you had left ? I dunno...

Gash I did see the Waylon Jennings-Chet Atkins gig with what looked like Mark Knopfler also on guitar..Waylon sounded just great... GDDamGT....

Gleeman...Nope I never went back to the Wood till it was razed . Joe and I tried to make something happen but something never worked out.

Default Pals

Stnfrnt... I think I saw you a couple of times on the Tonight show. Did you gig there? Maybe it was just wishful thinking.... I read the log about the philosophy of "earning grey hair." Totaly agree with you... quite poignant.

Gleeman...thanks again. yes we can work something out when you come to Fla.

Default Friends of the Garwood....

I have been in Tampa for the last week playing golf and have been catching up on everyones posts-thanks for sharing. Bob Stone sure looks familiar.

I just feel I should repeat this in case someone missed it...

collierpics.blogspot.com .... for a good trip ....

Im geeked about the reunion and I hope many make it, it is like triping backward and some of the best of times. Maybe I will wear my rug and have a facelift this year.

Did anyone other than Bushmark meet Roger Daultry? Is that just bs ?