Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 21 of 432 FirstFirst ... 11 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Default Building a straw house

I am watching a building green video, with Kevin Contreras , Larry Graves a PBS WGGH Boston DVD. A straw house ..

opps Morning Bentspur

Finally, a beautiful day. Birds are chirping, sun's shining, walleye's are teasing me.

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Attachment 433
    Last edited by det313grrl; April-30-09 at 11:45 AM.

I'm sitting at this computer, but this is less than 2 minutes away. Hmmm. What to do?
    Attachment 434
    Last edited by old guy; April-29-09 at 07:22 PM.

OG.......that must mean the ice is gone, eh. Got any muskie up that way? They say you only catch one muskie for every 10,000 casts.

Where is DK Bradley these days? Rocketwit, Mortalman, Ocsmobilexec[[?), where are these people?

Stlrkn......I had a flexible sphigmoidoscopy once. Same camera routine. Got to watch it on the video screen while the camera made the trip.

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    OG.......that must mean the ice is gone, eh. Got any muskie up that way? They say you only catch one muskie for every 10,000 casts.

Where is DK Bradley these days? Rocketwit, Mortalman, Ocsmobilexec[[?), where are these people?

Stlrkn......I had a flexible sphigmoidoscopy once. Same camera routine. Got to watch it on the video screen while the camera made the trip.
    I don't think some folks have made their way here yet. Anybody in touch with 4string and Hiwatt? What about Fistlady and the Jordangirls?

Whaler are you at Eastern Market most Saturdays?

Quote Originally Posted by stillrockin View Post
    How do gay men do it Larry
    Thought I would quote you before you can delete it.

Your funny

Hey I try, glad you think so, buddy.

Yeah Larry, the ice is gone except for a couple super shady inlets. Musky season isn't open yet. Right now you can fish the rivers but not the inland lakes until May 2nd. I was looking at a copy of this years fishing regulations last week and it almost looks like you need to take an attorney with you when you go fishing. A lot of rules.

Wow!!!!! about everyone logged on this morning must be that FULL MOON detgrrl mentioned

Morning Gash, Stnfrnt

really. truly, from now on I will just say hello to all

Sunny, a little warmer, in MI, waiting for my big mouth swelling to go down before I go out again , Dam Kite

but I will be back out to fly a kite as soon as another warm day comes around.

OG same here with those fishy rules, but there sure is something really calming about fishing, or maybe its the beer.

det313...Yes..would love to buy you a beer..I am off for Spring Break..trying to get 1keilson too..Vivio's but Heather is No Longer...Here is a pic of my Son and I..A Bit Thinner these days ..Been on the Veggie Diet..I Do miss those Cheeseburgers hahha
    Last edited by Whaler; March-18-10 at 09:07 AM.

Duh ..How do I send a Private Msg????

Good Mornin' Ya'll, Yes it is a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Keep singing the Taj Mahal song "Goin Fishin" in my head. Glad that we got thru that age stuff yesterday. Phew! I don't know of any generation gaps these days. Gleeman a Djembe is an African hand drum that was used to communicate from one village to another. I dont know maybe those days are long gone. But, it cuts thru playing with a amplified band without a mic, so it worked for us that day. Most time I'm on Congas and Bongos amplified.You can check out Alison Lewis Band at: AlisonLewisMusic.NET
    Peace

Whaler, In the upper right hand corner, find your name, click on it and go to your profile page. Click on a friend you want to send a message to and somewhere on the upper left, it will say send a message.

Isle, That stuff about the kite. All that really happened to you? No offense, but I thought you were joking about that. Wow! That's almost like getting in a fight with a toothpick and loosing.

OG.....I feel your pain from fishing rules. I'll send you a copy of the California State Fish and Game Rules and Regulations 2009 edition. It will be something for you to read on your trip to Ann Arbor. If you walk there and read real fast, you might get through it. Got saltwater and freshwater regulations to deal with out here. Gash is real familiar with at least one saltwater regulation. He's the only guy I know with a $385 one day license.

Thanks Old Guy....For a Techie im Pretty Slow Here are a couple more Guitars
    Last edited by Whaler; March-18-10 at 09:07 AM.

Quote: Stillrockin...How do gay men do it Larry

Hey Hoover......check your "Gay Men's Instruction Manual and Owner's Guide". You know, that laminated copy you stuff down in your BVDs. Keepin' it real, baby boy.

Default grampa's Fishin

O.G. .. here's my granpa "Pop Markley" - he was quite a fisherman..check out the size of that Lk Trout on the right-he can hardly hold it up... I remember he taught me how to gut a fish when I was knee-high to a grasshopper, but now I can't remember..I got so bored trolling for Bass with my Dad that I stopped fishing at an early age...but now I want to re-learn, so if you ever get up to N.Michigan, stop on by and we'll go fishin...Attachment 441
    Last edited by Gleeman; May-04-09 at 03:46 PM.

Nice pictures.

That's quite the reel. I've got an old one similar to that, but not quite that big. I guess that's for fishing really deep for lake trout. It's definitely unique.

OG.....ever use color coded lead line for lake trout?

Page 21 of 432 FirstFirst ... 11 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 31 71 121 ... LastLast