Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 202 of 432 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 212 252 302 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,050 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

RE: OG's previous post.

Last edited by stnfrnt; January-09-10 at 09:31 PM.

Evenin FriendsAttachment 4172
    Last edited by Margie; February-22-10 at 07:54 PM.

Great Mornin my lovers...
    I feel the need to rent some type of private boat for us all to hang on Sat.or Sun. or both....after all of this line wettin talk, It sure would be nice to see the boys be able to lay back with a few cold ones and drop a line.
    Skip...call me
    Gleeman...call me
    Sharon...email me your work hours so mike and I can come see you
    Ruthie...I love you
    Rona...You have to come this June
    Gash...xox
    Jeep...Candy..DK...Can not wait to play my Djembe with you
    Stone...Are you writing any songs...You must you know
    If I did not have to get the kids ready for school I would keep going.
    Angel will be 9 Dec. 10th and Michael 53 Dec. 11.
    Anyone heard from Natalie?
    Later Guys
    Attachment 4177

Attachment 4178
    Last edited by Margie; February-22-10 at 07:54 PM.

Margie....luv the boat idea....baskin in the sun while sailin the waters ...life is good

Haven't heard anything from Cinnci_kid......I hope he didn't try to go through the window without a little more coaching....

Stnft...I think Ruth could do a 300+ pages project just on the first hour at the GarWood

Hope all are getting ready for upcoming X-Mas/ holiday/or what ever is the PC term this year.....Just enjoy and be safe...

Happy B-day to any one having a B-Day

By the way ....A big shout out to Princess Kendra....We all are looking forward to seeing you this summer...hope you can make it

GDGT

Kendra has an Earth Science test today.

Hey OG.......I've got a puppy for the next new guy on the thread. No problem...really.

This lady is at a Nancy Pelosi fundraiser doing her best imitation of the politician/delusional case study herself. Yup. Another "Nancy Wannabe" no doubt.

New kitties available for pickup! In crawlspace on north side of my house. Gender and quanity undetermined, all are black with white stripe along spine and onto tail.

Hoover's on the way.

Mack68, Those kittens don't happen to look like this do they?
    Attachment 4188
    Last edited by old guy; August-09-10 at 02:57 PM.

Hoover just turned back toward home.

OG, that would be them!!! How did you get that one to come out and pose?

That OG....oh what a charmer! "Many a maiden lost her baubles to his trade".

Phenomenal plastic surgery job!

Attachment 4195

yes I'm in for the 26th weekend....without doubt..

lately having trouble getting my dock out of the water up here...I may have waited too long....

...by the way, if you saw the R& R hall of fame awards show the other night...and how Buddy Guy pretty much aced all other guitar players on the entire show...Jeff Beck wasn't bad, but I think he got some schoolin...and Billy Gibbons was not too bad either when they did "Foxy Lady".... just a HOT Hot sound...

I was just thinking out loud...and I came up with this....

Why dont we start right now lining up one hell of a show for the 26th. You know times are bad and outrageous for our musical friends so maybe we could get "just one hell of a line-up" and pay for, but not much, some class acts. I was just thinking about my friends Ray Goodman and Dennis Coffey who live here and play great. Maybe them and others could come.
    Get them here for our party...just like the good ole days when Still rocken would go over to the Easttown and shake them loose to come to the Garwood.

Given a response to that question about the free kittens...are you sure it wasn't free pussy that got out?

Stfrted ...Keep looken for those pink capris....

Can someone try to find Peter Walker so we could get a get well soon message to him, he is in Woodstock.

For the best Christmus try ..... collierpics.blogspot.com

would anyone like me to put together my rock shots on another blogspot?

I remain the Garwood humble servant with a camera.....

Default i have been away

It is i rocketwhit
    sorry i missed the reunion i really am heart broken
    i still have my invitation i hope you guys had fun

Hey All,

If you wanna have an outdoor bash on the river here is a property not far from the old mansion site. I have been there to work on friends' boats in the past and it has an excellent river view! I am not sure if Mr. Hume would rent for events but he seems a kindred spirit !

The Goatyard Story
    http://www.metrotimes.com/culture/story.asp?id=14099

Map

Cheers,

Leo B

Leo B great review and he is alot like us a beer-o-crait funny stuff Love it RR

Quote Originally Posted by Leo B View Post
    Hey All,

If you wanna have an outdoor bash on the river here is a property not far from the old mansion site. I have been there to work on friends' boats in the past and it has an excellent river view! I am not sure if Mr. Hume would rent for events but he seems a kindred spirit !

The Goatyard Story
    http://www.metrotimes.com/culture/story.asp?id=14099

Map

Cheers,

Leo B
    I like Leo B's suggestion. Pass on more info Leo. I may have some photos of the yard around here. If I'm able to find them, I'll post them.

IS THAT REALLY YOU ROCKETWHIT?
    Great to see you back on board!

Leo B...not a bad idea at all. Accesability hassles? Defineatly worth researching.

Larry's rock shots.

Attachment 4199

Attachment 4200

Even though he's a very sick man, I'm pretty sure Collier's rock shots are way more interesting than these, and they would be GREAT for a new blogspot. Good luck, Gleeman.

Rktwit and a few others...even some new names....great....welcome one and all

Just got back from my watering hole listening to Stacy MitchHeart.....Jeep may know of this guy....couple horns and a killer keyboard player...bass player from Detroit....Blues Jazz Funk...and really loud

If we can find a bar or what ever for a Friday night and most of the day Saturday that would be really great.....Like I said if we find a place please let me know I would be more that willing to chip in for preliminary expenses.....I'm getting pumped....and I don't what to through a curve but we could still do this thin here in Nashville.....I have access to everything we are talking about plus recording and a few other goodies....the big draw back is that literally everyone would have to travel.....just a thought.....

Well it's late better start wrapping things up here.....Sweet dream all...............GDGT

Attachment 4203

Default John Collier

John I Saw The Site Very Excellent My Friend

Stone What The _ _ _k Is Going On
    By TheWay The Missing Letters Are r o c

the last picture on Johns page was the last vision i saw of gar wood
    i swear i cried

To all you others i ll talk to you soon

RoCKeWhiT IS BACK!!!!!

MAKE SURE YOU COME TO THE NEXT PARTY!

Hey whats up?

Ruth, # 1, Gash, Stone, Margie, OldGuy, all the rest