Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 2 of 275 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Hybrid View

Did I make it ..Gleeman ,Piston playing the Cavs ..Very
    Hard...Rockwhit ...Hey..You out there..Hey Man You are the one got this Thread going..Bentspur I bought back 200 Hits of Frisco Pink[[Owleys Best) 1968 ..Hid them in my Dads House..Lost for life.. We went to Detroit Zoo Broke In after they closed..Spent the night in the Zoo..I printed out the whole thread today 2500 pages figure I could sit in the Hammock this summer just like a Novel...Peace..Whaler

Hey Dgrl.......how much valium have you been eating these past two days? Got any left?

Glmn........great photos, man! Too bad I had to go half-way across the country to view them. Had a comment/question about the group shot, but that got lost in the operational proceedure here. This thread is fastly approaching a "point of diminishing returns".

Dgrl.........don't do it!

Say what? I love a challenge.

Isle, I sent you a Private Message.

Hey, Stnfrnt, I sent you a Private Message the other day. Check your upper right hand corner at the top of the page, look for "Notifications". It should be right below "Welcome, Stnfrnt.

I do so love an adventure!

Attachment 268
    Last edited by det313grrl; June-17-09 at 11:35 AM.

Isle, I wish you would have said something about the problems you were having posting before I started drinking. Let me know tomorrow if you're still having problems and maybe I can help.

Better make it early.

Actually, better make it Monday.

Can everyone "see" the pics right away?

Have you set your User CP options to "show" pics?

Yes, if I hold my hand over my left eye.

Quote Originally Posted by det313grrl View Post
    Can everyone "see" the pics right away?

Have you set your User CP options to "show" pics?
    I'm unfortunately on dial up, and on the old forum, it took a long time to reload all the pics, just to read the last few posts. Now I just click on the photos and gifs I haven't seen yet, and everything loads quick. Nice option.

Did anybody remember "Word Jazz" ?

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    Isle, I wish you would have said something about the problems you were having posting before I started drinking. Let me know tomorrow if you're still having problems and maybe I can help.
    I 'm try the paperclip now the first pic.

Bob Seger and other rock'n'roll favorites have "sold out" to big companies
    "Like a rock" used to be my nickname. Now I'm in my fifties. You mean he had a copyright on my junk ?

Default Im too fat to attend the reunion

Unfortunatly I have been eating like a pig for the last 38 years and worry about shocking everyone at the Garwood reunion. The Garwoodians will be so shocked at how rotundly obiese I have become. Tough! Im still coming. When I first heard of the reunion I sent my money to Ruth and pledged myself to not cutting my hair [[what little is left) and loosing weight. I have kept half of my commitment.
    I am working on more photos and how to post them ---also maybe a you tube piece of 3 min. or so---your gonna love it.
    John , your gonna love the increased me...Collier

Really glad to hear from you John.......We will take you in any condition,,,,,looking forward to all of us getting together.....regardless of condition.......GDGT

Mornin' folks. Hi, John. nice to see ya I'm lovin' it dude. Can't wait til June.

Mr. Collier. let me be the first to say the blog is fabulous. Thanks ever so much for sharing.

Default two months and counting

For a good trip....click, www.collierpics.blogspot.com
    If your feeling bored or horney or for no reason whatsoever go there....

Stnfrnt, Ya the ranchers have to go and try to rescue the new borns to a shelter and try to keep enuff feed up for their doggies. Wasn't Madcat in a blues duo "Mad Cat & Kane"? Peace.

Ya, I'm sure of it now "Madcat & Kane" circa 1990. I just dug up their C.D. We met them at Moby Dick,tearing up the place. Peter Madcat Ruth and Shari Kane. I'll bring the disc to the party so you can check it out. "Madcat credits the Brubecks for his unusual harmonica sound." Kevin Ransom, The Detroit News 08/26/1993. In Fact he does "Take Five" on the disc.

Madcat has one album out that has nothing but multi-tracked harmonica on it called "Harmonicology" . Actually, it has some percussion on it too. I've actually never heard it, but it sounds interesting. I have his Madcat and Kane album. I've talked to him a couple times at harmonica conventions. He's a nice guy.

Wow, John Collier is the master of light! His last night picture of the Garwood is gorgeous.

Right on, RickBeall

John Collier........I'm serious about photos of a phone booth at the house. Several people on this thread swear there was a phone booth in the fourier. Peoples' perception of sanity [[such as it is) hinges on whether or not you can produce a 'Phone Booth Photo'. It's on you, dear friend. No pressure.

Candy Man - you threw a coat of arms out there, and I grabbed it. Now I have to decide between a 71' Nova SS and a surreal masterpiece for my wallpaper. Thank you.

Page 2 of 275 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 52 102 ... LastLast