Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 18 of 432 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Awesome!

Ruth, if anyone hasn't told you lately. let me say "Thanks, for doing such a great job".

Old guy & Gash1, No big deal. I'm Older and you guys probably wern't around when Easy Rider came out. I was an extra in the graveyard scene. Heh. I remember when Strohs Brewery used to make Bock beer every winter after the brewing season was over from sediment at the bottom of the barrel.
    Detroitgirl180, Whats happening in Jamaica mon ? Go on the Bob Marley trail? Cool Mon.
    Last edited by Candy man; April-07-09 at 11:06 AM. Reason: wrong subjct posted

That's exactly the kind of REAL BOCK BEER I was talking about.

I guess I've got too many cobwebs in my brain, but the new April photo on John Collier's web site is of him, right?

OG, yea, a young John Collier. Such a wholesome sweet face...

Quote Originally Posted by detroitgirl80 View Post
    Red Stripe is great, I was in Jamaica in early March...they kept our room stocked with it, How about Smithwicks? Great brew! Usually I'm a Hieny girl myself... "Beer is God's way of saying he loves us!!! Nothing like a good beer buzz!
    My last post was for you. Excuse the Senor moment ladies

I think that I had a beer buzz flashback.

I'AM SURE GLAD THAT Ruth isn,t a ball dropper like some people we know thanks Ruth for all your hard work.

Hoover

Hey, Drop this, Jack.
    BushMark

There's a micro brewery a couple blocks from my house.

Attachment 392

www.motorcitybeer.com

I like the Motown Lager.
    Last edited by det313grrl; June-17-09 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    I don't think that came out quite right.
    ok you're right that did'nt turn out the way I meant for it to. I meant that I'm kpretty much a Hieniken girl,,,,,

Det313grrl, Cool. Does the bottle have a pic of Ted Nugent on it?
    Old guy keep your chin up. By the way I wasn't really in Easy Rider. I did go to see the remaining members of Little Feat in concert at Cripple Creek last Summer though. I danced so hard that they took a pic of me and posted it in the archives of the history museum. No bull on this one. I'll show you if you come up.

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    CandyMan, I'm going for that free beer. This is a little more complicated than just saying it was The Fraternity of Man.
    Attachment 388

Although "Don't Bogart Me," was in Easy Rider and connected more or less with T.F.of M. it was considered a Little Feat song in my humble opinion. So, technically, Don't Bogart Me, will not, or at least should not win you a free beer. That's the basis for my case. I realize this needs to be sorted out in Tennessee, which could be a problem.
    Hey OG Easy rider was on lalte last night on TMC .I tried to stay up to watch it all but fell asleep, woke up it was over What a hoot it was. I did see the part when the song don't bogart that joint came on. Alot of good, songs in the movie brought me back.

Quote Originally Posted by Candy man View Post
    Old guy & Gash1, No big deal. I'm Older and you guys probably wern't around when Easy Rider came out. I was an extra in the graveyard scene. Heh. I remember when Strohs Brewery used to make Bock beer every winter after the brewing season was over from sediment at the bottom of the barrel.
    Detroitgirl180, Whats happening in Jamaica mon ? Go on the Bob Marley trail? Cool Mon.
    Candyman, No I didn't go on the Bob Marley trail.. I did ride a horse into the ocean and into the mountains. I was in Ocho...Let me say this tho the Jamaicans are sure accomidating

Det313grl and stillrockin
    thanks for the kind words
    I'm having a blast working on this party!

Quote Originally Posted by Candy man View Post
    Det313grrl, Cool. Does the bottle have a pic of Ted Nugent on it?
    Old guy keep your chin up. By the way I wasn't really in Easy Rider. I did go to see the remaining members of Little Feat in concert at Cripple Creek last Summer though. I danced so hard that they took a pic of me and posted it in the archives of the history museum. No bull on this one. I'll show you if you come up.
    Candy, no, no Ted Nugent.

Hey CandyMan, I see that Joe Cocker's playing in Mescalero, New Mexico on my birthday. There's something about the name of that town I like. Are you familiar with it. Course, I'd only have about 36 hours to make it to Detroit from there for the reunion. That's a long hitch.

One more Mr. Candy. What do you mean I was too young when Easy Rider came out? I was hanging out with you on the west coast, stoned out of our minds when that movie came out.

Oh man you guys should of watched it last night on TMC!! I was only 14 when it came out

Hey Ruth take BushMark off your list of people that are coming to the party if you don;t have the $30.00 yet. maybe he's dropping the ball again.

Oh I'll be there Hoover. If for no other reason, just to make you look old.

Ok boys - don't put me in the middle of this one.

Ruthie baby...What are the boys doin now...it's like we all really are brothers and sisters.

Yeah, Like the freakin' Brady Bunch on methadone.

Hey Bush bring some to the party

...how 'bout use the freekin personal "friends" section...even if person A is not happy with something about person B, at least sign up as "friends" and you can duke it out away from the blog !! isn't that great ! sorta like secret cyberspace friend wanna-be Wars...

Page 18 of 432 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 28 68 118 ... LastLast