Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 155 of 432 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 165 205 255 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Esalon Big Sur is the most nude and god , like. for hot tubs!!! in the world NO DOUBT.read of the posts under esalon, and to have the music there, wow, good flick thanks. rr

Hey Hey Hey Gang.....kind of quiet around here that last couple days.....I just got off the phone with Margie and she says to tell everyone HIAttachment 2849 Says their computer will be fixed and up and running in the near future.....Like the rest of us her and Mike are anxiously waiting for the next party to break out......I sure hope we really do make something happen in the near future.....Well things here are regular....Late Aug and looking forward to fall. My favorite time of year down here.....Garden is all but done and I have frozen a bunch of goodies for the winter.....Y'all take real good care of each other and remember to....GDGT......Luvs Y'all Bunches

Kendra wasn't doing too well today, so I took a raincheck on my visit with her. Peter and I went to a cool little Cuban eatery, though, and it was great to shoot the shite with him. He looks great. Don't know how he and Brenda do it; they are just great people. Then you have Princess Kendra doing her incredible part. Boggles this old mind, that's for sure!

Cuban man. So good!

thanks everyone for the sweet wishes bday & Kendra I had a great day I went to a free concert in the park and saw Coco Montoya he's a blues guitarist who used to play with John Mayal what a great bday Heidi Pete & I drove to LA to visit Kendra she is having a hard week but is what usually happens she will be herself soon and I am looking forward to the recovery party. Love you all thanks skip and dtgirl for the photos xxo

Hey Stone, the link in #3855 doesn't come up. What's the punch line?

Stoney, did you buy a camera?

This whole Kendra thing is driving me crazy. I don't know whether to ask about her or hold my breath. That poor kid and her family. Every time I look at my Kendra bracelet [[which is every day) I want to cry. People ask me about the bracelet, assuming it applies to me. I can only tell them it's worse than that - it's a beautiful young girl in the beginning of her life, struggling with the worst that life throws at anyone. When she gets beyond this she'll be better for it and wiser than most people many years beyond her. I'm not religious - but Kendra's situation makes me think about praying.

1kd......right on with your Kendra stuff. You may not consider yourself a religeous man, but I feel you are very spiritual.....unto and unique with a higher power, as you understand it. The fact that you are thinking about praying for Kendra means that you already have....and you were heard.

#3855 is an Obama animatronic that I tried to copy and paste. I'll shoot you the email I snaked it from.

No camera yet........soon, though.

I miss you all! The band has me tied up night and day, I love it though.

Peace to Kendra.

hey hoover, is everything okay out your way?

dr21...what's this about getting tied up? ruth, do you know anything about getting tied up?

Hey Larry off the medication and not smoking for 5 days I want to break things and kill people . have a nice day

Gash, I found this dog on craigs list. Thought it might make a good companion since it was listed as a dog that would boldly go where no dog has gone before. It's just not working out. Got any extra room down there in the country?
    Attachment 2861

1KD, thanks for the article. Interesting.

Hey Candy. What ever happened to Penny? We haven't heard a peep from her on this thread since before the reunion.
    Last edited by old guy; November-09-09 at 04:49 PM.

Hang in there Stillrockin. The problem with killing someone is that they don't let you smoke in prison anymore. At least, that's what I heard.

OG.......I think Gash has that dog's mom and dad guarding the chickens down on his spread.

Stlrkn.....I think you're trying to do way too much all at once, but good luck, bro.

This is the one reunion photo that really shows what I think was the heart and soul of the Gar Wood spirit 40yrs ago. It is also helping several federal agencies in some of their investigations.

Last edited by stnfrnt; January-09-10 at 09:29 PM.

Grandfather father and son . ha ha

Jeez, somebody put a bullet in me, please.

Old guy, Keep your chin up. I think the vibes from Sug and Stillrockin put you in a state of trancendental meditation. Om
    Penny is fine. she needs to log on with her own title so that she can keep closer touch with all ya'll. She likes facebook if any one is interested. Gash, Heidi and Margie are facebook friends so far. We are going to check this morning about seein' Bobby Dylan 10/18/2009 at Hard Rock Cafe L.V. "The Joint" We are going to the Botonical Gardens in Denver Monday for a Rat Dog show. It has been a wonderful Summer the last two months we have hung at our cabin trying to keep the house clean, for sale. Word is that a fella from around Fort Worth is interested. We'll see. Keep Rockin'! Peace and Love [[We are feelin' both) Hey Kendra girl.
    Last edited by Candy man; August-27-09 at 11:54 AM. Reason: grammer

Lordy Lordy...NO PETS ! ! ....I'll buy, sell, trade any thing of value, as long as I don't have to feed it, Horses ,kids, and X-wives did me in a while back......Doesn't say much for my kids.......I have a feral cat that hangs out in one of my sheds and helps keep the mouse and snake population down....that's about it....If she screws up I'm naming her Target and buying a pellet gun....

Larry, thanks for the kind words about us at the garwood. However, I found the original of that photo. I wish you wouldn't photoshop those to make me look bad.
    Don't Go Do Bad Things.
    Attachment 2865
    Last edited by old guy; April-01-10 at 07:17 PM.

Man You Guys look Great....Candy..Saw Ratdog just a little while ago..Love that "Black Throated Wind"...Really tight band...Peace to all
    Det313, 1kd Russell Street art fair this weekend?????..Stillrockin feel better..sending good vibes...Whaler

Wonder when ol' Bentspur will be back from life on the range? Miss his humor.
    Attachment 2866
    Last edited by old guy; November-17-09 at 05:51 PM.

OG...I almost bought the picture thing ....until I noticed your shirt pocket.....The Bush Mark I know would never stuff his pocket with such small bills.....Who are you really Attachment 2867......

Will the real Bush Mark please stand.....

Well I'm off to do a good thing .....I'll let you know if she feel the same way................

From across the Big Pond.
    Attachment 2868
    Original Photo by ?
    Last edited by old guy; November-17-09 at 05:51 PM.

Let the Sunshine
    Last edited by Whaler; March-18-10 at 09:07 AM.