Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 113 of 432 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Isle, I'm so glad to be back in touch!

Attachment 1902
    Last edited by det313grrl; November-26-09 at 02:49 PM.

Pgn_421, here is a shot of the back of the Tshirt.

If anyone missed the Kunstler file John brought.

Attachment 1904

Attachment 1905

some pretty funny stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    I'm game. I just need a little time to sort this last one out. I'm still trying to figure out what Detgrrl313 was talking about. I don't think that's going to happen. Sharon, you're funny.
    OG, don't feel bad, I'm used to people not getting me...

Quote Originally Posted by sug View Post
    You must be in overdrive to keep up with Det Girl what a trip .
    Gus, glad to see you haven't change.

Heidi, I'm so glad to have met you, Gus is a lucky guy. Thanks for sharing.
    Arizona in the winter sounds like a wonderful idea, I'll be in touch.

Attachment 1906

These are 2 of the lovely medallions Heidi brought to the reunion.

Remembrance.

Attachment 1907

Game on for 2010!

Quote Originally Posted by det313grrl View Post
    Remembrance.

Attachment 1907
    Amazing. Just the other night, some friends and I were talking about Billy L.
    Thanks for the photo!

Bobl, my pleasure. Billy was a good friend to me.

Stone
    That 4 seconds is buffering for the mind-its that time when I expect everyone to use their imaginations. Wow ...dont you think it was a shame I cut those songs up so?
    the thing is ...you see how powerful those introductions are- it was great to work with that great music..... and those pictures of you and Kendra were a sight for sore eyes and this time mine were the sore eyes. Keep up the good work.

www.collierpics.blogspot.com takes you where you wanna be

Quote Originally Posted by gash View Post
    OG I just have to agree with you about Sharon.....Sweetheart you are a blessing and I thoroughly enjoyed spilling my drink on you.....You have a great sense of humor and still able to get serious....You and Isle have stayed true to your souls...I'll remember you gals for a long long time...Love, Peace and the whole 9 yards.....try to figure that one out.....GD GREAT T
    Gary, that's the beauty of wearing black, you were so cute when you spilled that drink. Priceless.

Sharon....Great pics...I wonder if John C. realizes how photogenic you are, hhhmmm......Q: Has any one heard from Natalie, and does any one have her mailing address....If so could you post it or send it to me...[[ gashlo@hotmail.com ) I'd really like to check up on her........My extended family, Beau, Carol, Sue and Shannon, all attended and are so thankful to everyone who made them feel so welcome, so, I truly thank you all for the Big Gar Wood welcome you showed them...They had a great time and will remember you all. Over the years they have been so supportive to Larry and me....Sister Carol has been somewhat of an archivist for Larry....Seem like every time we passed through town we left something of value with her to keep for us...And they knew most of you already, either personally or through Larry and I....Margie and Ruth, Thank you so much for befriending them early on...I know that they appreciate you kindness very much, and that helped them feel so at home in a room of strangers, or strange people,what ever ! !.....Well it's upper 90s and 100+ heat index today so I'm headed out to get a few things done before it get to unbearable....y'all make it a great day and of course.......GD GREAT T

A photo from Mr. Hoover.Attachment 1915

I played the "Garwood Anthem" 23 times in a row and Larry Merryman's face appeared on the chrome of my guitar.

After about an hour it went away.
    Last edited by RickBeall; June-20-09 at 12:39 PM.

My Princess... just think how blessed we are.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zdQMIKiksE

I talked to Natale last night and she's doing just fine. She is such a sweetheart....like ALL the Garwood gals. Natale is hoping to hear from John Collier soon. Vic and Annie.....what can I say? Vic, I remember very clearly talking with you about sailing and things maritime, and I can tell you this: just about every time I raised the rags, I would remember you trying to explain or relate the sailing experience to me [[I'd never been on a ragboat) and you couldn't find the words; because there aren't any. Well, I found out what you were talking about. You've got a seat on my boat any time you want. It was really good to see you again.The Garwood is what it is because of the things you did for us back then. I thank you.

Annie....you're still a little cutie and just as sweet as ever, and in case you didn't know it, you're supposed to look 40 years older, now! How come you don't? In fact, none of the Garwood girls do. What's up with that? Hey! Remember these mornings? Really good memories here. Thanks for hanging out on the terrace.

Attachment 1917
    Photo courtesy of www.collierpics.blogspot.com

Natalie Morgan
    4309 Fredricksburg Rd.
    Lot #22
    San Antonio, TX
    210 693 6341
    210 410 6140
    Last edited by stnfrnt; July-24-09 at 09:06 AM.

Rick...I am so sorry I didn't spend more time with you at the reunion !
    Next time you have to share moe with me about these visions...all kidding aside, I do want to hear your songs live at the next reunion and talk more with you !

I mean MORE

Whaler.....you've GOT to click on Margie's #2816!!

Quote Originally Posted by Whaler View Post
    Now we have Gone from Monkeys to Goats...1kd..what a Job you Did...Thank You..To Ya a'll That was so much fun...I tried to meet everyone but came up a little short..And to the Brood I drove home Sorry about that ...I Let Det313grll navigate..*&^% what a Mistake... I Love You Sharon hahah Pipe a burnin ...A2 fuzz would of Made minced meat out of me...Ruth Thanks again... Jeep I sent you a invite...Peace to All
    Hey, I was diggin' on the C.D. you put together, but, stuck on persecution smith. I'll see if I can get my son to fix. Thanks brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Margie View Post
    Oh my goodness ...so much is going on here on the forum ! Just got the kids off to camp. Angel is in Saugatuck till sunday and mikey is at Real life farm till 5 today. I think we are going to bring home a goat for the weekend ! It was fun last year ! anyway...I will do what ever I have to do to make this happen again..Ruthie...Lets go girl !Attachment 1896
    A mighty fine looking '57 Shaker. My favorite color, and you guys look great in it!

Good Mornin' all Ya'll, I'll try to keep up. We are in the process of moving down to Hippytown [[Manitou Springs). We signed an offer on a home yesterday and hopefully be there by the end of August, 'cause we have tickets to jam with Rat Dog on the 31st. Love and Peace to you all. Come on 2010!

Rickbeall.......have you been nipping on some of Hoover's legendary "Mushroom Red"? That stuff is banned in the Western Hemisphere,you know. Big time penalties for possession. Better finish it off then call BushMark for directions. Don't call Gus! You'll end up in Toledo. Det313grrl is questionable also. Nope. BushMark is your man. Enjoy.

Candy.....I took basic training and AIT at Ft. Carson. After AIT, I ended up in Special Services as a lifeguard at the 'open to the public, also' huge swimming pool on base. A couple of us guards rented a little place off base up in Manitou Springs. It was beautiful!! There used to be a little open air amphitheater [[a la Sinnissippi Park, but smaller) down in the center of town. Friday night concerts in the mountains under the stars..... I hope they've still got that going on. Good thoughts for you on getting set up there.