Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 108 of 432 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Natale Morgan: 1 210 777 4763 [[new#) 1 210 693 6341

Margie.......it didn't hurt me either.

Drummer21.....I love you, bro. That thing on Collier's blog is a trip, isn't it. Is that legal?

Between Larry wanting to get into.......er, er, I, I, I, mean, wanting to, to, ummm, wear my girlfriend's capris ......and Jeeps drumming, I was feeling mighty inadequate. Christy kept saying 'get his picture', then 'get his picture'. Man, you guys still have the girls chasing after you. Here are two of the pictures she urged me to take. Of course, these are great moments. I must say my very high expectations were far exceeded when you guys jammed on saturday. Everyone contributed so much and was heard so clearly. Saturday night was the epitomy of a jam session - all of the parts coming together to create something far greater as a whole. I felt the buzz from the old days [[even without the help of OG's stash). Almost as if I'd been transported back to the ballroom, sitting back on the floor, looking up, watching, as Stonefront kicked 'em out.
    Last edited by 1KielsonDrive; July-02-09 at 09:00 PM.

Isle, here's to your post - "ALL". This photo explains your beautiful way with words. Thank you.
    Last edited by 1KielsonDrive; July-02-09 at 09:00 PM.

I say we make 1kielson the resident archivist.

Hey Jeep......we're all invited to Isle's house for Thanksgiving. Want to go with me to do a quality control check on the dinner before everyone else gets there? You know, just to be sure. Besides, we'd better get there before BushMark. I just think that's a good idea. Getting there before BushMark. Know what I mean?

Greetings all ya all from CO! Just got back and found out that I lost another friend. R.I.P. Robert Corbett

Neil..Glad you arrived safely home and sorry about the loss of your friend, good ones are hard to come by.
    I'm so honored to call you guys friends Attachment 1798

Attachment 1797
    Last edited by Margie; October-14-09 at 10:03 AM.

Gleeman ...some bands are playing up at the Garden City park Sunday.
    call me...anybody else that wants to join in, call me for details. Our friends will be playing up there.Attachment 1799
    Last edited by Margie; October-14-09 at 10:03 AM.

1K did SO much work behind the scenes. This truy could not have taken place on the scale that it did without his help. He found our Sunday venue - made sure the drinks were there - helped set up and clean up - on Saturday he was the first one in and the last one out - he handed out the t-shirts and helped me keep all of that together.

All while being so gracious and always upbeat.

Thank you Skipper for your help and moral support. Bruce said to send you a big "thank you" from him too.....Oh and expect a book in the mail soon
    Seems that you two had a lot of common interests.

Guys.....
    I feel so bad about being late with the ice on sunday. I'm sorry, really xox

I knew he'd do it,, look at him, he belongs there...Attachment 1800

damn that felt good, from what I can remember, even better than sexAttachment 1801

Attachment 1803I'm sure there are words for this one....any body got some????

fun-loving...friendly...resilient...inquiring...aggres sive...humorous...meaningful...responsible...creat ive...joyful...courageous...caring...communicative ...realistic...and, brave.
    ..for starters....

That's a good start Markley....Before we get in too deep, I think there is some one that deserves some recognition, and that is Mr. Bruce....The guy that put up with Miss Ruths relentless effort to pull this thing together....If you got the pleasure to spend some time with this guy, you found that he is as genuine and pure as can be. I know that this guys plate is as full as it can get, and still supported Miss Ruth. A super intelligent guy with a personality that shines like Ruths does...and as friendly and open as if he were your best friend. So Bruce, welcome to the world of Rock n Roll. As I observed Ruth and Bruce on Sunday, how Ruth just lit up when he came around, as they walked around the park it was so obvious that they belong with each other....With my track record it is refreshing to see that "it can be done". Thanks Bruce, I hope there are more occasions to spend time with you and I wish you both the very very best in life....until then, and I've revised my sign off since we all did good things this past week end, Go out and do GREAT things.....I love you both

Stone
    You might have wondered why I posted that note about detgrll and the "you should be ashamed" ---maybe I should explain...
    It must have been last summer or maybe a couple of years ago that I saw either dttgrll in or with a guy she was with in the Cass Cafe in the most elegant of pink carpri pants. Then all of this flack about yours and I just couldnt help but put two and two together and come up with maybe your missing pants. At any rate they are now out of style that Nadal lost the French open. So dont worry we still love you with or without.

Quote Originally Posted by [COLOR="Red"
    Margie[/COLOR];33455]Gleeman ...some bands are playing up at the Garden City park Sunday.
    call me...anybody else that wants to join in, call me for details. Our friends will be playing up there.Attachment 1799

Margie-I'm at the lake...will show up if I'm back Sunday...

many, many thanks to all involved in putting the reunion together.i rekindled friendships with many from the "early" garwood days. and met many more. i'm only sorry i couldn't have met more. i sure hope if there's another reunion i will be invited and whoever was the last one to leave saturday night i hope you left the light on so we can all find our way back. well its time to go check out some of my old haunts in wayne. PEACE.

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    I'm getting a brain scan at 0730hrs.:
    I had that before. nothin to it, you come out clean as a whistle.

I had a brain scan once too. They said they couldn't find anything. I'm not sure what they meant by that.

Candy........how clean is a whistle? I mean, is that what I really want? Thanks for the thoughts, though. Would it be better if I came out clean as an ocarina?

Hey Hoover, BushMark.........John Collier is in the boat now.................big time.

Default og's brain scan

Quote Originally Posted by Gleeman View Post
    fun-loving...friendly...resilient...inquiring...aggres sive...humorous...meaningful...responsible...creat ive...joyful...courageous...caring...communicative ...realistic...and, brave.
    ..for starters....
    Glmn.......right on, dude. Now, how about saying something about Ruth. She's in that photo too.

BushMark........it's possible that the medical team is still trying to figure out what they saw on your scan, and they just told you they didn't find anything so you wouldn't freak out. I mean, like, did you notice anybody frantically scrambling for a red phone while they were getting into a haz-mat suit? Were there any alarms going off? Flashing red lights? "This is not a drill" blasting over loudspeakers? Think back.............well, never mind.
    Last edited by stnfrnt; June-17-09 at 10:56 AM. Reason: spelling error

Clean as a whistle might not be good ... because whistles are pretty small. ;-)

I hope your brains scan turns up nothing unusual, except that the creative part of your brain is unusually large.
    Last edited by RickBeall; June-17-09 at 11:49 AM.

What a weekend! Twas not even 48 hours...

Attachment 1811

Attachment 1812

Attachment 1813

Attachment 1814

Last edited by det313grrl; September-23-09 at 10:05 PM.