Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 106 of 432 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Brothers........Attachment 1742
    Last edited by Margie; October-14-09 at 10:06 AM.

We had some candy !Attachment 1743

cmdxidvvdbdssdzc fhefcuncrrwgwrt ............ dzxnisqundaubdfccxvxhjjzn!!

I can follow that and I'm not buzzed. I guess I just got some good vibes from this week end.

Mike Kelley..... You're a good man. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Margie View Post
    I want to take a moment to share with you some facts about Ruthie...
    <SNIP>
    Upon request, Her loving husband Bruce sent me some info. about what our girl has been up to in the past years..she loves all of you VERY much.
    Well Ruthie...WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH ALSO
    THANK YOU !
    Well, if any one had any doubt, there are Angels among us. Still the same glimpse-my-heart smile she had with the light up jacket... And the girl's still got it too. WOW.

C'mon, Bushmark.........that's exactly what you said last time, only this time you spelled it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Margie View Post
    Could'nt sleep without putting up at least one pic................Sweet Dreams xoxAttachment 1719
    Margie and Mike great work on the Love that gal ruth gives, we go back to the west coast: la :and Santa Cruz Ruth your so lovely,
    All of you worked at it ,happy &settled and on your way!!!! I missed it so,much, darn darn and lol to 1kd and gary merryman you will be out standing with your friends always.glee your paint job was fab on the VAN Hoover was a Mover ,Bakeman, Your alway a GW Man .I'm wanting you all to gather in Maui next time it you can??? Rona

I would love to extend the "STAND BY YOUR MAN" award to lovely Rona for faithfulness and loyality. Rare to come by these days Rona, but who could have expected less from you my dear.Attachment 1745
    Last edited by Margie; October-14-09 at 10:03 AM.

Father and sonAttachment 1746

I love my tee shirt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

John Collier, I have your Kunstler and Court Legacy file. Email or call me. Lowell has my phone #. My email is 1KielsonDrive@live.com.

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    cmdxidvvdbdssdzc fhefcuncrrwgwrt ............ dzxnisqundaubdfccxvxhjjzn!!
    I like this, but, my favorite is "Just live your life!" we are on are magical mystery trip back home. Peace& Love

I'm home,

Hoover

I will remember June 13 2009 for the rest of my life.

Hoover

For STILLROCKIN' from WANNABEE NUMERO UNO!
    Last edited by 1KielsonDrive; June-16-09 at 11:27 PM.

For STILLROCKIN' and all of the GarWoodians from WANNABEE NUMERO UNO! = 1KielsonDrive a/k/a Skipper =
    Last edited by 1KielsonDrive; July-02-09 at 09:00 PM.

Hoover..What a great time..All the different stories I heard Sat,Sun...The Smiles...Wow
    Last edited by Whaler; March-18-10 at 09:07 AM.

bUSHmARK i LOVE YOU.

hOOVER

Father and son ...what a team
    who has a pic of that sweetie paul ..please post it Attachment 1770 [Attachment 1769

Hello all
    I have lots to post but will wait until I've had a bit of sleep. I just arrived home and am still reeling from the wonderful weekend
    But this post is an important one

A musician who regularly plays at the Firefly has contacted us and is quite frantic. It seems that someone has mistakenly packed up his file folder of music. It's a rather plain black folder but it contains ALL of the music he plays, and has collected over many years, so it's very important to him.

If you packed up any of the instruments or equipment Saturday night, would you please check and see if the folder is there. I've checked my car and Tom Lubinskie has checked his truck. We haven't found it yet. If you do find it, just send me a quick note or give me a call, I'll arrange to get it back to the Firefly. I'll cover the costs of over-nighting it if need be.

So - - - I'll be back on tomorrow with some photos and an appropriate word of thanks to everyone. For now......good night.

I didn't get to spend enough time with everyone ! Jeep I really want to talk with you and DK and Gash and David & Roselyn and Bushmark I need more time and Larry and Heidi and Neil and Gus...Arlee and Paul and .................Attachment 1772
    Last edited by Margie; October-14-09 at 10:03 AM.

Attention Garwoodians...calling all FOGs ...we have video of Capone drums and guitars....

go to www.collierpics.blogspot.com

this is new---Gleeman,Stone,Drummer 21 are all in it..go lookie

I said my goodbyes to Robin, Paul and Tim and left the Garwood site at about 5:00 PM this afternoon, after the successful conclusion of their hectic interview schedule. I'm sorry I didn't get out there early enough to hear Larry and Gary Merrymans' interviews [[have a safe return trip, guys), but I did hear John Collier's and David and Roseland's, and I was also interviewed myself. Basicallly John painted the Garwood in heaven on earth/shelter from the storm tones in the context of the political background of those times, while Roseland offered up some mild correctives in the form of reminders of the "minor" housekeeping and other "tiny" problems that cropped up from time to time among its residents. Both viewpoints were fascinating to me - I had no idea there were 30 some cats lurking around the mansion at one point - what an engineering problem! In my interview I got a chance to talk about Eugene, which I was very glad to do, as I count him as a truly important person in my own personal history.

In the course of the afternoon, several of the nearby residents dropped by and shared their interest in the project with Robin - he evidently did a great job in selling them on the temporary use of their properties for the recording of history, and they seemed happy to be a part of it. Great people they were! [[Mark Smith, it was a real pleasure meeting you!) Right now there are fabulous houses on either side of the remaining Garwood boat well. What a location! In my opinion, whatever bad karma may have been left over from the Garwood era [[if any!) must be gone, as the area is now providing homesites for later generations of good people with high hopes and aspirations of their own. I can't wait for the upcoming media Robin and crew are going to be putting together. The "Garwoodians" are a wonderful bunch of people, I'm glad I finally got the chance to meet them and make some new friends.

Ruth -
    So who made the Deans list, and who got double secret probation this last weekend ?Attachment 1773
    Last edited by Bigb23; August-10-09 at 01:47 PM.

Kielson--please save that for me -thanks
    drummer 21 I tried your e mail and no luck what am I doing wrong-
    go www.collierpics.blogspot.com
    for great drumming---